Fires Unknown
About Tennessee River Camp Resort
Contact
Tennessee River Camp Resort is located in Tennessee
2 Reviews of Tennessee River Camp Resort
This is a really nice campground

Tis is a really nice campground on the Tennessee river, which is great for boating and fishing also nice for camping

Loved it!

This campground is a great place to come and relax, and take a break from your everyday busy life. This campground is definitely unlike any campground I have ever stayed out. For those who like to “glamp” I would highly recommend this campground. It’s almost a spa like camping experience. Their campsites are pretty big, and they have RV sites as well. My family brought their RV, and we had a blast. There is a playground for kids and a really cool large chess game you can play in the grass area. The river is right there, so you get a water front view for some sites. There are also cabins available to rent, not sure how much or what they look like inside. I’m assuming they are pretty nice. You can rent kayaks as well, which we thought was an absolute blast. Highly recommend doing this. I believe it was $20 for a few hours. We also did some great mountain hiking which we always do when we camp. The hikes were amazing with gorgeous views!