Camping in Holly Grove

107 Reviews of 20 Holly Grove, Tennessee Campgrounds

N
Reviewed Sep. 5, 2021

Nice, quiet, friendly

This campground is nice, clean, quiet, and has a friendly staff. There is a swimming pool, fishing pond and camp store. The bathrooms are very nice & clean.

• swimming pool and pond
lThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 3, 2021

Rv campground

We needed a stop over. Very accommodating since it’s Labor Day weekend. Electric, water, dump station. Clean. Lots of rvs. So far quiet. The showers and bath are very clean. Hot water and no time limit! Some road noise but not like being right on interstate.

Sitetent site with water and electric but right in the middle of park overflow site
Darla The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 1, 2021

Neat and Clean Sites

We stayed here for one night on our way South. Sites are very neat and clean. Nice lake with swimming area on property. We had a good stay.

• Sourrounding area
  • Trail on property
  • Near the Campground
Kayla S.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 1, 2021

Great location

Right off the highway and very well maintained! Very friendly owners and can accommodate so many RVs!

P
Reviewed Aug. 22, 2021

Out of the ordinary in a bad way.

Two of us with two small tents spent one night passing through on motorcycles. We have been camping on these trips for well over a decade. Although Ann, the proprietor seemed very nice and welcoming over the phone, it became obvious upon our arrival that we should have asked some basic questions.…

Site29 and 31
Gregg K.
Reviewed Jul. 31, 2021

Not much going on

Lots of open spaces. Many overgrown spots and less than level sites. Almost a ghost town. Friendly staff.

Dana B.
Reviewed Jul. 12, 2021

No Privacy

My husband and I chose this campground because it was in our “Best in Tent Camping Tennessee” guidebook. Not my favorite. The sites are extremely close together and there is absolutely no privacy. We chose an ADA site because my husband is a wheelchair user, but the grassy patch next to the…

• Hillside camping
SiteCampsite 8
N
Reviewed Jul. 11, 2021

Nice place

This is a nice place with a small pool and a catch and release pond. Laundry area and showers. Propane and fire wood available. Friendly staff. 10/10

Kaitlynn B.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 10, 2021

Great Place

50⚡️💧💩 Convenient, easy on/off, very friendly, good sized spots. Nice place for the area, admin says they are improving it little by little. Officer-owned. Website’s not much but give them a call to book.

NThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 7, 2021

Rural Longterm

A park has been at this location since 1955. It was originally a trailer park but has been converted to a RV park. Located in flat farm land a few miles from Blytheville There is no pool or playground. RV’er will find flat gravel sites that can handle most if not all rigs. They have sites with 30…

A
Reviewed Jul. 5, 2021

Great campsite

Had to call to book a reservations since we wanted to book same day. The woman on the phone was the sweetest person and was so helpful.

Campground is quiet and back off the main road. We did car camping, just FYI.

Will say make sure you download the map before you head in. There isn’t cell…

SiteCamp 2 - Campsite 9
Tammy M.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 26, 2021

Perfection!!

This was my first time at Chickasaw but it won’t be my last! Beautiful location, extremely friendly staff. Locals were kind, welcoming, and helpful. I spent one night here on my way south. My stay was peaceful, tranquil, and restorative. The campsite was amazing. Dazzled me with a perfect lakeside…

gaetan S.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 11, 2021

Easy stay

Nice state campground we arrive for one night and that was just about right there’s several trails around the lake you can go boating in the lake with the kayak if you wish though there’s paddle boats for rent camp pads are pretty large depending what you get we stayed in 97 which was pretty great…

Nikki W.
Reviewed May. 25, 2021

Good campground

We came in late and they told us to just find an empty spot. Staff were great. Only thing I did not like was the swimming area. Full of Goose poo.