Camping in Glover Crossroad

304 Reviews of 42 Glover Crossroad, Tennessee Campgrounds

Nathan R.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 14, 2021

Beautiful property

This is a really nice resort with beautiful facilities and helpful staff. Tons and tons of recreation amenities including bocci and pickle ball(!), and even live music a few nights a week.

During our stay there were some water issues with the bathrooms/showers. We ran out of hot water even…

Kevin O.
Reviewed Jun. 12, 2021

Cozy KOA with tons of amenities!

This KOA is in a really convenient location near downtown Nashville! They have tons of amenities (shower, hot tub, pool, etc) so it’s not exactly backcountry camping if that’s more your thing. But they have a shuttle for $10 that runs round trip every hour to downtown Nashville, which is a must…

Darrell F.
Reviewed Jun. 11, 2021

Clean campground at a waterpark

I actually had a really good stay here, but I will say that the water park was closed and it wasn’t peak season. They do keep the campground up and it is very friendly service. I like that they had cable and a full hook up and the showers and bathrooms were nice

SiteI stayed on site number 12
Month of VisitApril
TThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 11, 2021

Beautiful waterfront camping

Great, spacious sites with concrete or wood picnic tables, fire pits and grills. Fairly level sites. Clean and well maintained. Only downside is limited bathroom and shower facilites ( a long trek, uphill).

Site34&48
GThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 7, 2021

Great State Park

Everyone including staff was pleasant and helpful. Sites are adequate, plenty of shade, dump station, trash bins and bath house was easily accessible. Enjoyed our stay, will visit again.

B
Reviewed Jun. 2, 2021

Dated but clean and quit

Stayed in camp site 40 Bath house dated but keep clean no sewer hook ups very helpful staff if you have larger campers stay in one of the two newer sections sights are larger and more level in all would stay again

J
Reviewed Jun. 1, 2021

Great location, friendly staff, nice pool and bath house

I managed to get in here for memorial day weekend at the last minute. My site was pretty small and a back in site but that was no problem since I have a small camper. The site was full hookup and probably the easiest sewer connection I've had at any campground, very low and easy to drain and flush…

• Site 50 with my little trailer
  • 360 view of camp ground from site 50
  • Unique, old school Apache hard side popup that I thought was pretty cool
a
Reviewed May. 31, 2021

No Room But Nice People

Very hard to back into site. Very crowded, believe most are long term stays.

m
Reviewed May. 29, 2021

Great location

Had a great time. Wish we could have stayed longer

Katarina L.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 28, 2021

definitely recommend

this place is gorgeous. the lady that checked us in was great. we would definitely camp here again.

Sitesite 22
Katarina L.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 28, 2021

definitely recommend

Sitesite 22
Shana D.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 27, 2021

Packed in like sardines

We like state parks because they offer lots to do and sites are usually a little spread out. That is not the case there! These sites are packed in like sardines!! We were lucky to have a site that backed up to the creek, so that made the stay a little more enjoyable. We are at the lodge for dinner…

H
Reviewed May. 26, 2021

Amazing

We stayed in area 1 and honestly, I didn’t like how close the sites were but it grew on me. This is by far the best campground for my kids that we stayed at. I didn’t hear “I’m bored” ONCE. They stayed busy the entire weekend we were there. I recommend 100%!!

SiteArea 1 Site 9
Lacy M.
Reviewed May. 25, 2021

Wish it had more for kids

The sites were very close to each other, but it was fairly quiet. It is close to a train track that has a train that runs about every hour. The music was great and the service was friendly. However, they show a playset on their map and it was two regular swings and a baby swing. This was…

Nancy S.
Reviewed May. 24, 2021

Not User Friendly

Many times when i go to check out a campground i find on the app, it's closed down. Having a hard time navigating to reserve a site.

Month of VisitApril