The best DRIVE IN camping near
East Ridge , TENNESSEE

Most Recent East Ridge Camping Reviews
Cheap, Pretty, and Simple

This is a very simple, very basic park. It's $20/night and you get a spacious spot with a nice view. The dump site isn't the best and there's nothing spectacular about it other than the cost. The restrooms are pretty stretched out to, so you'll want to drive to it but walk depending on your spot. I wouldn't recommend this one for families, but me and some buddies went to this one and it was perfectly fine.

something for everyone

Tent, rv, cabins, chalets, hotel all in one place. Restaurant on premises  along with a camp store. Many hiking trails, water falls, close to Little River Canyon.  Beautiful all year long.

Cloudland Canyon Camping Solo with 4 kids!

I’m a mom and aunt to 4 kiddos and decided to go camping with them but they are 10, 8, 6 and 3 so I knew I would struggle to get the tent up for all of us, and it was a bit chilly for the littles. So, I opted for the yurt option at Cloudland Canyon! It was a beautiful spot! Had everything we needed within the state park. Snacks/drinks at check in. Felt secluded but had other yurts nearby and a very clean bathroom and shower area! I’ve tent camped a lot and this was a very memorable experience for all the kids! We made breakfast on the campfire, watched Hocus Pocus late inside the yurt (using my computer and Hot spot from my phone) and hiked during the day! The views were spectacular (but whoa if you are afraid of heights) 😬 I will go back!

Wonderful rv Park

Fantastic place, nice little store, beautiful sunrise makes you ready for day of Adventures. Nice level gravel spots

This camp ground has it all!

Very nice campground pool, playground, and games for all ages. Laundry and cable too! This place is Close to everything you’ll want to do in Chattanooga Tennessee

Absolutely amazing views

We stayed here for 3 nights in section C, was a great experience. Only complaint but not really a complaint, would be the shower/bathroom. Little out dated but works just fine! Hot water worked perfectly. Sites were a little close to eachother but that didn’t bother us any. The hiking was absolutely breathtaking. Tons to do. Gift shop and welcome center was very nice. I would most definitely come to this park again, going to start planning for next year!

Worth it.

Great park. Nicely maintained, friendly staff, spacious and spread out sites. We stayed in walk-in 19. It's a half mile from parking and the comfort building, and the trail is covered in tree routes, so wheeled items (coolers, wagons) may not do very well. But what a great place to get outside! No bugs in October. Did see some armadillos!

Once settled, go hike! The West Rim trail is manageable. Be careful with dogs, as parts of the trail have grated stairs, and dog feet don't do well on the grates.

But the view are spectacular.

With more time, we would have done the waterfalls trails as well.

In all, excellent place. Will certainly go back.

Great Campground

We love camping at Fort Mountain. Its usually a good bit cooler due to the elevation, and the private wooded campsites make tent camping in Georgia’s summer heat much more enjoyable. Good hiking and things to do nearby.

Love this place

Bathrooms have hot showers and flushing toilets the trails and waterfalls are beautiful the sites are nice and private would definitely come here again absolutely wonderful place

Great Place!

Stayed here in mid July with family and had a great time! Sites are spread out and the campground is very large. Bathhouses are conveniently located and clean. Sites are level and most are back in. Dump station and trash drop off at exit of campground. Large store with everything you’d need at entrance which also offers a canopy tree rope course thing wayyyy up in the trees. Other than that, not too much to do at the campground, mainly just a hub for going to the state park and falls. Some trails are on site and were nice to explore, however. Would definitely come back to this campground.