The best DRIVE IN camping near
Dayton , TENNESSEE

Most Recent Dayton Camping Reviews
Wonderful rv Park

Fantastic place, nice little store, beautiful sunrise makes you ready for day of Adventures. Nice level gravel spots

This camp ground has it all!

Very nice campground pool, playground, and games for all ages. Laundry and cable too! This place is Close to everything you’ll want to do in Chattanooga Tennessee

Absolutely amazing views

We stayed here for 3 nights in section C, was a great experience. Only complaint but not really a complaint, would be the shower/bathroom. Little out dated but works just fine! Hot water worked perfectly. Sites were a little close to eachother but that didn’t bother us any. The hiking was absolutely breathtaking. Tons to do. Gift shop and welcome center was very nice. I would most definitely come to this park again, going to start planning for next year!

Sufficient

Super nice employees. Campsites very close together.  We had to move from the first because on either side there was no room for our slide outs.  We were very close to I 40 and the road noise was extremely loud…all day and all night.  I probably wouldn't stay again only because of the road noise.

Compact place

This campground had about 10 sites all very close together except site #1 which was right near the main parking lot the volt toilets stunk bad worse one I’ve been in we stayed for 2 nights and it wasn’t cleaned at all the iron bridge was pretty though!

My go-to campground

Beautifully kept campground. Tons of room to walk and play. Great swimming and fishing. Boating is huge here Bc there are docks all around the campground to pull up to. Playgrounds everywhere. Nice, new bathhouse on the island at the back of campground. Affordable place to stay a few nights. Believe it’s 21 for water and electric RV sites. Dump stations throughout park. I use the BIG one at the entrance/exit of park, nobody ever there 👌🏻. Rangers patrol this place every 30 minutes at least. Very safe place. Try and grab a spot that I marked on the map, you’ll have tons of shade and close access to all the good stuff!

Beautiful location

This campsite is large with multiple sites for tents, campers and RVs. Nice bath house and playground area. The hikes and waterfalls are gorgeous. Well maintained.

Great Campground

Amazing campground, with one of the best hikes around.

Short weekend trip

Went here for a weekend hiking and hanging out. Did know what expect and was positively surprised. Large sides, well spaced. Many hikes right off the campground and a nice waterfall. We will come back

Good stay

Overall good place to visit. Some sites are squeezed too close together but there are great sites scattered all throughout the park. It’s a large park with 4 camp loops, hiking is good with the main waterfall worth the walk into the canyon. The park seems well maintained and clean, bath houses were clean and had spacious showers. Only reason I didn’t give a 5 star review is with luck of the draw your site may be a little crowded.