Fires Unknown
Contact
Bridgestone Centennial Wldrns is located in Tennessee
1 Review of Bridgestone Centennial Wldrns
Big Bottom Unit

The Bridgestone Firestone Centennial WMA is huge, with multiple primitive campgrounds and this review is for the area called Big Bottom Unit. The Big Bottom Unit has two campgrounds, however you will see in my pics, the road to get to the campgrounds was washed out! So we just made camp at the entrance of the WMA. One thing I’ve learned about WMA’s is they are regularly not clearly marked, and this one was no different. There no sign that points to the campground. So it’s the road that is to the right of the sign. The area is a Wildlife Management Area (WMA) which means hunting is allowed there, and if it’s hunting season, you can’t be there if you’re not hunting. We visited during Spring Turkey season, and we did see several wild turkeys driving in, my husband did not see any when he was hunting. He did see a lot of deer though, and the area is just naturally beautiful, lots of caves and rock formations, and the Caney Fork River runs through, if you can get the the campground, it’s right on there. Outside of hunting season, this is a great place to camp, and relax by the river, or for walking/hiking/trail running. I believe the gravel path stretched a few miles, according to a helpful game warden we spoke to. I look forward to returning to this spot when hunting season is over and it’s a bit drier so we can actually make it to the campgrounds.