Add Review
About Wilson's Solace Farm

This farm property has lots of chickens and goats for a rustic and enjoyable experience. There are12 sites and up to 6 guests per site. You have access to a fire pit, tree swing and an adult teeter-totter for lots of on-site play opportunity. There is also a trailer available for rent in cases of bad weather.

You'll have a chance to take a free, guided tour of the property and free firewood is provided as well.

The nearby Missouri river, Swan Lake, and the Vermillion river offers opportunity for paddling, boating, swimming and fishing.

Site
No WiFi
Wilson's Solace Farm is located in South Dakota
1 Review of Wilson's Solace Farm
Peaceful glamping

Made reservations to camp here since it was reasonably close to Sioux Falls and looked really interesting. So glad I did. My hosts couldn’t have been nicer. By the time I left I felt like I was part of the family. Because the ground was still pretty saturated they upgraded me for free to the glamper, so fun to stay in a vintage trailer. They are hoping to acquire a few more for the future. Super quiet at night, and Cinda gave me a fresh loaf of her bread and some awesome jam for breakfast. I would definitely stay here again.