Camping in Harrisburg

92 Reviews of 12 Harrisburg, South Carolina Campgrounds

Cody K.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 3, 2021

It’s a great campground

Great little campground, my wife and I just moved into our RV and this our first stop. Super quiet and nice; not weigh in much of amenities other than the bathhouse in the washer and dryer and Wi-Fi. Campground host is super nice though his name is Dale. Will definitely be here for a while

Site?
JThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 24, 2021

Clean, quiet and beautiful

The park is located down a long, wooded road on the edge of a beautiful lake. Campsites are adequately spaced apart giving a fair amount of privacy. The bathrooms seem to be clean and tidy, although we didn’t actually use them except to drop off some trash. Very quiet and peaceful with the…

Bernie L.
Reviewed May. 15, 2021

Bernie

I'm an eagle scout and there was time I camped every week end

SiteTeardrop RV
Bernie L.
Reviewed May. 15, 2021

Bernie

I'm an eagle scout and there was a time I camped every week end.

SiteTeardrop Rv
laurie M.
Reviewed May. 12, 2021

Trabquil

Perfect and spacious campsite right on Lake. Trails close by too.

• Someone is very happy!
  • End to a perfect day!
Adam W.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 12, 2021

Beautiful grounds, great facilities

My brother and I went for our first camping trip. The lake was beautiful and clear, the grounds and trails on the park were quaint and well kept, and the bathroom facilities were clean and inviting. We had a great time and met some wonderful people, I highly recommend this spot!

SiteCampground 1
robins662 The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 5, 2021

Small and basic

First time camping here... it's a basic camp ground. Great walking areas.

• Views ❤️
Myron C.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 30, 2021

This campground can be for everybody, especially those who like the water.

I hardly ever give five stars to a campground. On a scale of 1 to 10, I would give it a 9 because of the background road noise from the highway, but my wife and I had such a great experience. It was everything we wanted… and needed.

Lakeshore Campground is one of TWO campgrounds at Santee…

• Our Campsite
  • The store has plenty of gifts and other items.
  • This is the alligator we saw along one of the trails.
bThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 28, 2021

Awesome park location and staff

You will NOT regret visiting this park!!! This is a very well managed park with great staff. Plenty of access to the huge Murray Lake. Plenty of fishing and watersports activities. We visit multiple times a year. Normally every 4th of July for the amazing fireworks, and even for the solar eclipse a…

• Moon rising over Dreher Island park
Jessica K.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 21, 2021

Great place

Really clean camp sites, they offer primitive camping without any amenities theses camp sites are more secluded and peaceful in my opinion its also near a large fishing pond and creek all the primitive sites do all have a small fire pit, and there are two outhouses( bring your own toilet paper).…

• our campsite in the primitive area.
  • nice Red belly i caught in the Edisto river
SiteT-8
RThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 18, 2021

Great place for a stop.

Not too far off of I-26 about a half mile down a well-maintained gravel road. Plenty of level campsites. Two out houses that seem to be cleaned about once a week. Fire pits and picnic tables at most campsites.

K
Reviewed Apr. 13, 2021

Basic state campground.

Hiking trails. No sewer hook ups but water and electric which is standard for SC state parks. It is in the middle of town and nothing to really see.

K
Reviewed Apr. 13, 2021

Great view and campground

We’ve stayed in the fish cabins, complete cabins and campsites. They are fantastic. No sewer hook ups like all state parks in SC but well worth the visit if you can ever get reservations.

Brittney C.
Reviewed Apr. 8, 2021

Fun, friendly, clean!

one my fave spots! Kids love it! Summer stays booked. Books up 13 months in advance holiday weekends. Tons to do and see for all ages Even on rainy days

B
Reviewed Mar. 20, 2021

Relaxing

Found a secluded spot away from everyone..just to relax. Mission accomplished.