Camping in Greenridge

400 Reviews of 57 Greenridge, South Carolina Campgrounds

Ioan P.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 15, 2021

Very nice

This campground is nested on this beautiful river/ creek Little tight but nice.

Site7o
Sarah G.

Peaceful & friendly

Compared to some other state parks in SC, this one was less crowded and more peaceful. It had rained right before we arrived, and we got stuck in the mud trying to back-in our pop-up on a hill (lake campground #29). The campers all pitched in to pull us out. It was silent at night. Nice hiking…

John B.The Dyrt PRO User

Table Rock State Park SC

This was my first time staying at the park, but second visit. This is one of the most beautiful places on earth. It isn’t as busy as the Smokies and I find myself more at rest here. The park has good to excellent facilities and is well maintained. In the park, you can swim, hike, camp, fish and…

B

Lots of Shade

Very nice host. Clean bathrooms. Our space was small but some are a good size. Dirt/leaf covered site. Many permanent residents so not the community of campers feel.

SiteD2
R
Reviewed Jun. 8, 2021

Favorite

Been here many times, always enjoy are time here, we've never had an issue at this campground.

Month of VisitOctober
R
Reviewed Jun. 8, 2021

Birthday Weekend

Camping was fine. The general store has everything from meat to milk. We were literally right on the creek, love the sound of rushing water. The weekend we stated the pool was closed, the kids had a good time in the game room.

Site?
J
Reviewed May. 31, 2021

Great for Fly Fisherman

3 1/2 hours north of Atlanta in Brevard, NC, the campsites are located along Davidson River, a beautiful trout river.

Sitewe had a double site, with no gas or electric with small walk to river.
Sarah N.
Reviewed May. 25, 2021

Nice Place!

I’d give it 4.75 stars if I could. It gets 5 stars for large sites with decent enough privacy, access to hiking and mountain biking, strict rule enforcement (you definitely won’t hear generators all night here!), good RV dump/fill station, and access to the town of Brevard which has a bunch of…

Randel B.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 24, 2021

Not 4 old people

U have 2 walk in thay said 20 minutes. Took us 2 hours . it is primitive . but beutifull check out Grammy and pappy at it again on YouTube

LThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 21, 2021

Love this place

We just returned from our 2 week stay and we loved this place. Our dogs loved it too. Staff was very helpful and the campground is just wonderful.

SiteSite 37 and site 21
fletcher6531 The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 16, 2021

A Hidden Gem

This is one of the best sites we have ever been to. From the first encounter with the very friendly host at the gate, well maintained campsite, and very clean bathrooms, I would give this place 10 stars. The site is right next to the lake and has a wonderful breeze. Will be back soon.

Jennifer M.

Month of VisitApril
laurie M.
Reviewed May. 12, 2021

Trabquil

Perfect and spacious campsite right on Lake. Trails close by too.

• Someone is very happy!
  • End to a perfect day!
Adam W.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 12, 2021

Beautiful grounds, great facilities

My brother and I went for our first camping trip. The lake was beautiful and clear, the grounds and trails on the park were quaint and well kept, and the bathroom facilities were clean and inviting. We had a great time and met some wonderful people, I highly recommend this spot!

SiteCampground 1