Camping in Fleet

315 Reviews of 32 Fleet, South Carolina Campgrounds

Ioan P.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 13, 2021

Excellent

This place earned my simpaty ! HS everything and behind! Has a store and restaurant inside. You can rent a electrical cart and much more. Did I mention is right on the beach. Yep !

Gary P.
Reviewed Jun. 5, 2021

A yearly favorite !

We go to MBSP at least once per year! This is easily one of our favorite beach destinations on the east coast. The park is huge, offers spacious sites (if you look a for the right ones), and is a short bike ride from the beach! The staff are always great and the facilities are clean and tidy! I…

Nancy B.
Reviewed Jun. 1, 2021

SC Beach Camping

Love Camping here. Clean, plenty to do, I could hear the waves from my bed at night.

Ashley B.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 25, 2021

Great Location, but HUGE

We loved the spot we for right by the ocean. Overall, it was a bit too crowded for our style of camping.

AThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 23, 2021

Carolina pines was awesome

We stayed at Carolina pines and we will be back all the amenities was amazing the food was good and the pool felt great

Sited072
Ashley W.
Reviewed May. 18, 2021

Tight squeeze

I loved that we could walk to the beach. The shower houses were super clean, and the staff was really friendly. Full site hook ups, which is unusual at state parks.

Down falls, the roads are tight. I can't tell you how many bigger RVs have hit trees. We have a 40.5 footer 5th wheel, and it was…

Elizabeth D.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 15, 2021

The best!

I would live here! Big sites, ocean right down these really cool paths. I'm going to try and come back. Great place!

susan M.
Reviewed May. 15, 2021

Very nice kids/pet friendly!!!

My most fond memories o camping were here!!   So

Much to do!!  My kids loved exploring where the Huntington’s lived!  There are also botanical gardens nearby.  The only thing is Inthink you have to reserve your spot more than a year in advance now!!

laurie M.
Reviewed May. 12, 2021

Month long stay

Nice campground. Not too large nor small. It has everything we needed. They are improving campsite by expanding the pads and the majority are done. Unfortunately we did not have an enhanced pad and that’s the only reason I 4 starred it.

Month of VisitApril
RThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 3, 2021

Great Escape!

Great weekend getaway spot close to everything you need. Lovely park, bouncy blob, splash park and open pool. Everything was within walking distance and they even offer golf cart rentals to get around town easier. Only downside was the had cold showers.

SiteBB
Małgorzata R.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 25, 2021

Winter trip

Nice family friendly campground. Plenty of things to do for the kids. Water park, swimming pools, playgrounds, laser tag area. Golf carts are of you both for the rent. Nice size convenient store you can also purchase homemade ice cream. Pet friendly with two dog parks.

Month of VisitJanuary
Małgorzata R.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 25, 2021

Spring get away

Great campground, big even parking spots, very friendly and helpful staff. Pet friendly. They have a beautiful bathroom/shower house. There is a large lake great for swimming and fishing!

Month of VisitApril
e
Reviewed Apr. 24, 2021

Simple but nice

Lee State Park is a simple park. Check out the artesian wells and other nature spots. Bath houses were well kept. Only drawback would be this park is an equestrian park so you will most likely encounter flies during the warmer months. Sites are better than some state parks we have visited.

Jennifer  J.
Reviewed Apr. 24, 2021

4 thumbs up

This was our first time camping here. We LOVED it! The beach was walking distance from our site. The bath house was clean. Super frequently and helpful staff. The ONLY downside was the airplanes. It is super close to the airport so expect air traffic noise.

SiteCampsite 65A
RThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 23, 2021

Awesome location

Sites can be as private as you want. Online booking has photos of sites. Well kept and quiet state park with trails and access to the beach.

• Campsite