Camping in Bethel

305 Reviews of 24 Bethel, South Carolina Campgrounds

CThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 17, 2021

Horrible staff

The staff (manager Kim) thinks she owned the place. She makes up rules when she pleases. Doesn’t allow dog fences because she doesn’t want to deal with them if a storm comes. This is a military owned campground, but she runs it like it’s hers. I won’t stay there again because Kim is not a nice…

Ioan P.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 13, 2021

Excellent

This place earned my simpaty ! HS everything and behind! Has a store and restaurant inside. You can rent a electrical cart and much more. Did I mention is right on the beach. Yep !

Gary P.
Reviewed Jun. 5, 2021

A yearly favorite !

We go to MBSP at least once per year! This is easily one of our favorite beach destinations on the east coast. The park is huge, offers spacious sites (if you look a for the right ones), and is a short bike ride from the beach! The staff are always great and the facilities are clean and tidy! I…

Nancy B.
Reviewed Jun. 1, 2021

SC Beach Camping

Love Camping here. Clean, plenty to do, I could hear the waves from my bed at night.

Myron C.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 31, 2021

Neat Campground close to Lake Moultrie

Angel’s Campground is adjacent to Lake Moultrie and is a great place to launch a boat for fishing. The Santee Cooper area if famous for record sized catfish and other species. The campground landscaping is well-maintained. It does accept tent campers, but I would feel out of place if I were just…

• Boat Ramp
  • Many of the sites are next to the road.
  • Our site didn't have much shade.
Kaitlin B.
Reviewed May. 31, 2021

Very clean!

This RV park was very clean and the base offered a good amount of amenities. There were about 5 tent sites and the rest RV sites. We stayed in site C and it flooded a bit in the rain but the other sites seemed to do fine.

SiteC
fletcher6531 The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 28, 2021

Foster Creek RV Park Charleston

Nice RV Site if you are visiting Charleston, South Carolina. The site is very hot due to no trees. Currently the restrooms and showers are down, so you need to have a self contained unit. However, very quiet. No pull thru sites. Must back in.

Ashley B.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 25, 2021

Great Location, but HUGE

We loved the spot we for right by the ocean. Overall, it was a bit too crowded for our style of camping.

AThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 23, 2021

Carolina pines was awesome

We stayed at Carolina pines and we will be back all the amenities was amazing the food was good and the pool felt great

Sited072
Ashley W.
Reviewed May. 18, 2021

Tight squeeze

I loved that we could walk to the beach. The shower houses were super clean, and the staff was really friendly. Full site hook ups, which is unusual at state parks.

Down falls, the roads are tight. I can't tell you how many bigger RVs have hit trees. We have a 40.5 footer 5th wheel, and it was…

Elizabeth D.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 15, 2021

The best!

I would live here! Big sites, ocean right down these really cool paths. I'm going to try and come back. Great place!

susan M.
Reviewed May. 15, 2021

Very nice kids/pet friendly!!!

My most fond memories o camping were here!!   So

Much to do!!  My kids loved exploring where the Huntington’s lived!  There are also botanical gardens nearby.  The only thing is Inthink you have to reserve your spot more than a year in advance now!!

laurie M.
Reviewed May. 12, 2021

Month long stay

Nice campground. Not too large nor small. It has everything we needed. They are improving campsite by expanding the pads and the majority are done. Unfortunately we did not have an enhanced pad and that’s the only reason I 4 starred it.

Month of VisitApril
RThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 3, 2021

Great Escape!

Great weekend getaway spot close to everything you need. Lovely park, bouncy blob, splash park and open pool. Everything was within walking distance and they even offer golf cart rentals to get around town easier. Only downside was the had cold showers.

SiteBB
Jennifer  J.
Reviewed Apr. 24, 2021

4 thumbs up

This was our first time camping here. We LOVED it! The beach was walking distance from our site. The bath house was clean. Super frequently and helpful staff. The ONLY downside was the airplanes. It is super close to the airport so expect air traffic noise.

SiteCampsite 65A