The best TENT SITES camping near
Buck , PENNSYLVANIA

Most Recent Buck Camping Reviews
Outward Bound

My daughter went with them to the appellation trail in western Maryland this is the local headquarters for outward bound and not really a campground but they do have a rock wall and they take inter city teens camping all over the state an expose them to the great outdoors

Very well managed

I have been to this campground 3-4 times now and every time I find something more that I like , clean bathhouses, the people that run it are so nice and accommodating, I will be back again in September for our pop up camper group where 10-15 of us get a group rate which makes us feel welcomed

Wonderful Easter

We stayed here this past Easter and they had plenty of activities for kids and adults. Easter egg hunts for kids, adult scavenger hunts for alcohol. Wonderful experience for the whole family.

Amazing Family Fun

I love this family oriented little place of heaven <3

Perfect for a stop over

When we usually make the trek rom NY to Florida or the other way around, this is one of the stops we stay at for a couple reasons. one it's the round about way we go to avoid Washington and the other major cities on 95 in that area and two, it's a PA stop so it is $21 a night. Cheap for the surround areas prices.

The campground is located in the rear of a Trailer park. Both are well kept. Both are mostly filled with full timers, but there is a section that is used for passer byes. No real amenities that we have used as we rarely stay more then a day.

If your in the area, its a good overnight stop. For the most part quiet at night as towards the later evening the highway about a 1/2 mile away quiets down.

Not bad for Thousand Trails

Nice place, we stayed opening weekend so many amenities were closed. Ordered firewood that didn't show up for 24hrs, but they gave me a free bundle so… Our site was nice and would be private once the trees fill in later in the season. Water pressure was good. Overall, I would recommend as a place to try once.

Great extended weekend

Spent a great extended weekend on in the park. Did some fishing and received good tips from the locals.

The park ranger staff was great and informed us that there was a junior ranger program for kids. We had done a jr. program in national parks and was a great way for us to lean about the area and it’s wildlife as a family.

My kids were excited to earn badges and certificates when they finished. The pet friendly loop was great for our dog and had full hookup sites in that loop for those that need it.

If you have time there are plenty of places for hiking in the park or just outside. We enjoyed a nice leisurely hike at Crows Nest Preserve that went through beautiful PA farmland.

Nice place

Cody campground in the heart of Amish country. Our site backed up to horse farm

Nice park...large wide open sites

We spent one night here last week on our way to NYC. Staff was great. Sites were nicely spread out. Full hook ups.

Family Camping

Great campground for a fun, family weekend.

Lots for kids to do. Boating,swimming,fishing,splash pad,mini golf etc.

Fun camp store too.