Fires Unknown
Water Unknown
About Mt Pisgah State Park
Mt Pisgah State Park is located in Pennsylvania
3 Reviews of Mt Pisgah State Park
Secluded, beautiful and close to many wonderful hikes

This is one of my favorite campgrounds to stay at in Western North Carolina. The site we chose to stay at was recommended because it was secluded, but also close to the restroom and check in (which came in handy because ended up staying an extra two nights). The campsite itself was spacious and we were able to enjoy many fires and even came with a bear proofing box, first campsite I had stayed in with one on site. They had clean restrooms and showers and friendly staff to help us find the perfect spot. I will definitely be back for more hiking adventures and to enjoy the before mountains that surround the campsite!

Not a campground- just a state park

I could be wrong, but we did not find this as a campground, but a state park. Don't confuse this with the same exact campground name in North Carolina on the other side of the mountains.

Really great place to visit during the day, however don't go out of your way to go camping here. It's pretty crowded here during the day as you can rent pavilions. They have quite an active community at this park, and great hiking trails.

While we were here, we did a quick hike.

Pisgah

Though I did not camp here this state park is really nice. We went biking in the Appalachian Ranger District and it was quite nice. We also saw other people horseback riding, This place is really strict about the leave no trace rule so please pack out your trash