Yurts
No Sewer Hookups
No WiFi
Beverly Beach State Park is located in Oregon
53 Reviews of Beverly Beach State Park
Just north of Newport! Great spot!

Great location, walking distance to hiking, biking, and surfing!

We liked it here.

We stayed here and really enjoyed the proximity to the beach and the views but checked out early due to tent camping and high winds. The spots are larger than other beach side campgrounds we’ve visited. I would come again but probably RV instead of tent camp.

Beach Access

The site we had was really beautiful and not far away from showers. The beach access was really close. I wish I had known about the noisy highway that bridges over the walkway to the beach access. It was very noisy during the day. The sites are close enough to hold a conversation with the neighbor but far enough that you can still feel some privacy. The location is close enough to have a short trip to drive to other areas with seals, and reef animals. There is an amazing restaurant, Sea Hag, just up the road, and you can stop at Devil's Punchbowl State Park at low tide to see thousands of sea stars. I've never before seen baby ones. This campsite has an amazing location to site see for a longer stay without moving camp. If you can overcome the noisy highway, its worth it.

Large state campground in the woods, short walk to the beach. A bit of priv

Good beach access, quiet wooded site, decent bath houses scattered throughout the large campground.

Easy stroll to beach.

Well maintained showers and restrooms. Some sites with beach visibility. Crowded and close.

Nice campsites, but early curfew

The overall campsite is great. Bathrooms and showers, spacious camp sites. Just expect to shut down early. We got scolded by the guy who ran the site at 9:30 to be quiet. Seemed a bit early considering it had just gotten dark. Fun place, just be wary at night!

Amazing! We could see the ocean from our site!

Clean bathrooms, showers, friendly staff, trails, free coffee in the information center

Great for families, fun activities, and great beach access.

This campground has many amenities. From full bathrooms scattered through the campsites to a lively and engaging stage with lots of activities for kids. My brother loved coming here and walking the hiking trails along the site as well. We love the short walk to the beach. It felt like a little retreat.

Absolutely beautiful

If you are looking for a great, quiet campground on the coast this is the place. A beautifully maintained and tranquil setting. I will return many times to this beautiful area.

Fairy Tale Campground

This campground reminded me of a fairy tale. Once you drive inside it is very plush and green. Perfect little getaway to the Oregon coast. Campground was clean and well kept. Was not very many people around during this time so it made it nice and peaceful. Just a quick walk to the beach from the camp site.