Camping in Low Pass

Recent Tents Reviews Near Low Pass, Oregon

554 Reviews of 144 Low Pass, Oregon Campgrounds

Matt S.
Reviewed Jun. 20, 2021

NO ALCOHOL CONSUMPTION RULES. FAMILY CAMPING FOR DRUNKS.

Parents walk around drinking beer and getting hammered while their kids take off and run around the camp screaming. This might be the atmosphere some people look for, but not me. I asked the Ranger stationed there about the drinking and she said" It is allowed to carry alcohol around the…

GThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 20, 2021

Nice place to stop

Large dirt lot, bathrooms were far away, and host was really nice. Can walk downtown from sites.

Denny B.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 19, 2021

Great place for actually being in nature

This was the first time for me at this campground, and I will definitely be back. The sites don't have hookups, which is fine with me because I tent camp anyway. Most of the sites have some privacy, which is nice, and they seem to have ample room for a large tent if you have one. During my stay,…

• The hike to Green Peak falls
  • The hike to Alsea falls
  • Green Peak falls
Minta J.
Reviewed Jun. 18, 2021

Big campground near the dunes

Honeyman is a great campground.  It is quite large with at least half a dozen loops of campsites.  The sites include everything from basic campsite up to yurts.

There is a great playground near the center of camp and the nearby day use area has dune access for climbing and playing as well as a…

• Playing at the dunes
  • playing at the dunes
  • campground playground
Minta J.
Reviewed Jun. 18, 2021

another great Oregon beach campground

We love Beveryly Beach.  It's a beautiful campground.  Easy to get to.  Great access to the beach.  There's a trail that goes around the outside of the entire campground that was pretty fun to take our kids on.

We have only stayed in a tent site, but the yurt loop looks great too and I hope to…

David I.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 17, 2021

Solid experience

So, the place is an RV resort. There is a pool, hot tubs, rec center, (weak) wifi, a gate with a code to go in and out, same for the bathrooms. It has been very enjoyable.

The bathrooms are so clean and spacious and they don’t feel crowded or gross. The showers are 10/10.

Heather M.
Reviewed Jun. 16, 2021

Memorial Day Weekend

Such a nice, clean, quiet campground. Host on the tent side was amazing

SiteTent site #10 I believe
Amanda T.
Reviewed Jun. 15, 2021

Close to home

Love coming here! Kids love riding there toys around the paved loop. Going down to the water hole to swim and look for crawdads. Horseshoe pits are uses alot. Love that there is also showers. Can't get much better than that! That's why we keep coming back.

Sitethe 2 campsites on the edge as your going out the campgeound. right on the corner...PERFECT SPOT for our large fam with pets!
Elaine U.
Reviewed Jun. 14, 2021

Awesome wknd!

We had a great time! Easy access to the beach, friendly rangers and other campers. Really enjoyed this campground!

Barbara H.
Reviewed Jun. 13, 2021

Best memories

Growing up we always stayed here n i have great Memories

Site.
c
Reviewed Jun. 11, 2021

Great spot

Amazing beachfront spot - we pulled up late at night without a reservation and there were available spots for $26 a night and hook ups for $33 (from memory might be a few dollars off).

Chilly but worth it!

Sitecan’t remember
Taylor S.
Reviewed Jun. 8, 2021

Beautiful and convenient

The view was wonderful. We got a lakeside camp site which made it a simple walk down to the lake where we could swim and fish. The camp ground had a pretty big bathroom and separate shower room. We wish we could have been a little further away from the other campers but overall we were happy with…

J
Reviewed Jun. 7, 2021

Perfect

The staff were very friendly and helpful. My campsite was clean, spacious, and honestly in a pretty sweet spot. I would definitely recommend anyone to stay because my family and I most certainly are. Lot's of trails, there's fishing, showers, also their pet friendly.

Kathe M.
Reviewed Jun. 5, 2021

Amazing

A perfect spot to spend some time relax and enjoy the ocean. Can't wait to come back! Clean showers great staff!

m
Reviewed Jun. 4, 2021

flies, no water, and no privacy

This is a fine campground, just remember that there is no water anywhere nearby. Also encountered a massive amount of horse flies and normal black flies, which swarmed me every time I tried to cook. It's also very open and you can see into every campsite, and hear people driving fast and loud on…