The best TENT SITES camping near
Kiefer , OKLAHOMA

Cyber Monday Gift Extended Try Pro Free for 6 Months

Most Recent Kiefer Camping Reviews
Corona Free Camping

So sick of just sitting at home. Wait a minute …. we have a portable home. We have probably camped around 8 times since March. I we can do distance or virtual learning from any place that we can use the hot spot on our phones. Love the camping hate the “Rona”. Still haven’t caught any fish. Guess we’ll try again next year since we have winterized. At least for now….we shall see.

Unhelpful, must have a reservation

Be aware, you will not be allowed into the park without a prior reservation. My husband and I came late into the area and needed a place to sleep. The website did not say that reservations were REQUIRED, just that they were available. The attendant would not let me make a quick reservation on my phone, even when I mentioned that it looked like plenty of spots were available. She said “oh yes, I’ve got lots of spaces.” She kicked us out. I will not be going back.

Seminole park Top Notch.

Seminole campground is the best in Sequoyah State Park. The Camp Host is great and the Sunsets are beautiful.

Fall break

October 7-9 we stayed in Dogwood campground spot number 81. We had a wonderful time and the weather was simply great. Colors were starting to change. Very clean campground and restrooms were very well maintained.

Beautiful area

This place was further off the beaten path than expected and was a beautiful location. I camped in late November so water was shut off but electric worked well. Bathrooms were pretty gross and the facilities in general just felt fairly decrepit. All that said, I'm a sucker for waterfront camping and would definitely check it out again with a full fresh tank.

Decent for the area

Ranger was very serious about his job but super nice and you can tell he really cares for the space. Bathrooms were a little beat up but shower was hot and with good water pressure. No problems accessing in 32’ motorhome towing a car. Market at end of road with nice little town nearby if you need to get provisions.

Beautiful park and campgrounds

Even in November this is a great place to camp. In the Choctaw loop easy back in or pull thru sites. Very short walk to the lakeshore. Golf course in the park. Pet friendly. Close to tulsa too. There are shops just outside the park if you need propane or charcoal etc. Worth the trip!

Breathtaking scenery. Clean sites.

Great place to fish and do all kinds of water sports

Pretty place

Awesome scenery, always clean

Do not stay here, thieves

Pretty sure the people who tend to this are thieves. My family’s camper was broken into and our truck was stolen from this place. The people did not care or offer any help because they run a scam.