The best GROUP camping near
Makoti , NORTH DAKOTA

Most Recent Makoti Camping Reviews
Enjoyed our stay

Great flat campground with full hookups. The restrooms and paid showers were clean and new . On site laundry was a plus . Management was super nice . Let us have a late checkout and even brought a few pieces of firewood for free the day before . Conveniently located just minutes from Minot but still quiet .

Ok for passing through

We stayed here 1 evening and afternoon. It was quite there was alot of work being done when we stayed.

Great tent camping

We stayed here on a spur of the moment idea while visiting my dad. We had a great time two nights. We had no cell service but we were from out of state so theres that.

Campground /RV Park

Out of the two major RV Parks in the area I would consider this to be the best. All the normal amenities except a pool. The front section feels like a true campground with the exception of the sites are a little close and the rear corner is set up like a gravel rv parking lot and priced accordingly. For long term expect to pay rent plus electricity along with a $100 deposit. Also a $100 difference between the front sites with trees and a gravel parking lot in the back. The staff is very friendly and will help out with any problem neighbors. I think the only negative I have is they are a little pricey, but then again the whole area seemed pricey when it comes to campgrounds.

Right off the highway

Not your typical KOA with a pool and big playground. Which I was looking for anyways while working here in the Minot area. Except for the highway noise it’s quite a peaceful park. The grounds are well groomed, but could use some up dating. ( not much for grass ). The office on the other hand is updated and has a few rv accessories, but no groceries. Nice laundry facility, as for the restrooms/ showers ?closed because of COVID-19. Over 100 sites, but almost half are taken by the RV dealership because they own the park as seen in the picture. Only 5 of the rv’s shown in the pick are guests, the rest are part of the dealership.

RV campsite no tents

This area is beautiful and a nice place if you have an RV or a boat to launch. I didn't stay here but I gave it three stars because the app says I have to give it a rating. It has some sort of clubhouse/store, showers, and bathrooms. Popular campsite as most spots were full when I pulled in. I would come back here.

So much family fun!

This site is BEAUTIFUL! Surround all the way around by Lake Sakakawea it makes a great spot for boating, fishing, and also has a sand beach spot for a day of play in the water. They have spots for group camping that you can have 2-3 rv’s on or private single camp spots. There is a fun llaygyfor the kids and and amazing hiking trail around the entire state park. While your there check out Fort Stevenson and read the history of the area. We will definitely be visiting this spot again and again.

Very friendly owners

This site has both over night camping and long term lots for RV’s. It also has spots for tent camping so if you want a place to camp close to town this is great. The only downfall I would say, is that it is set up for more long term stay and if your looking for a great outdoor experience I would go more out of town but if you are here visiting family for a week or more this is perfect.

Great service, full hook ups, and kids/pet friendly. If you’re camping in the area it is the best place BY FAR!!!

Nice

Hazen Bay has easy access to the water. Full hook ups which is nice!