North Cascades National Park

Camping North Cascades National Park

Most Recent North Cascades National Park Camping Reviews
Always a great time

We go every summer, and love it. Yes a tad bit over priced but tons of things to do, and so close to the river, which we float ever year!

Loved it!

This place was a slice of heaven. Tip: get your firewood BEFORE turning off highway 2. We were there three days and never saw a host. Drove to multiple campgrounds to see if the host was there and no such luck.

Very quiet

Out of the way. mostly unused. Along the PCT.

Many memories

My friends and I went camping here for years. We enjoyed the privacy and primitive experience. It’s FCFS so we would send a friend earlier in the week to stake out a spot.

Camp near the road and train

It’s camping, but it’s not peaceful. There’s a lot of folks that come out here to party hard. Roads nearby make for loud noise constantly. If you’re looking for a place to party, this might be a good call. I would not recommend coming here if you’re looking for tranquility by the river.

Top notch

Well maintained campground even though it is quite large. If there is any kind of wind - the kayak rental will be closed so be aware. Plenty of tree cover say most sites. Very clean facilities. Note that you won’t get that secluded feeling here. This is a full service campground.

Very peaceful and amazing trees

I stayed at Bedal two nights, without a reservation. The best sites along the river were taken via reservations. It is best to reserve ahead, especially on weekends it is full. I stayed in campsite 19, very private, but no tent pad and barely room for a tent next to my car. Rocks were a problem. I’m sure all the other sites had tent pads, but I liked the privacy this site provided. Some sites were called double sites, and cost $36, regular sites cost $18, half price allowed with the senior pass. I’d say the best part of the campground is it’s peacefulness. Very nice campground though one of the toilets was out of paper.

Small campground, great river fun

This campground is a little place tucked in beside a bridge right inside the Mt Baker Snoqualmie Forrest boundaries. The campsites are a bit small, but cozy with everything you need. FIre Pit with grill, separate standing charcoal grill, tent pads, picnic tables. The bathrooms (vault toilets) are well maintained and clean, BUT BE AWARE THERE IS NO WATER HERE. Repeat, there is no water spouts here, so you'll have to bring all you need.

Busy park

nice park, close spots, very friendly host, swimming pool, fhu, fire pits, creek on back side of park. was very busy with a large group and kids riding bikes like crazy! plenty of tent sites too. $45/nite