Mulberry , NORTH CAROLINA

This Black Friday Try Pro Free for 6 Months

Most Recent Mulberry Camping Reviews
Wild Ponies.....

Grayson Highlands State Park is just one of those places you love! The views are awesome, the trails excellent and then there’s wild ponies ! I brought my daughter and granddaughter with me this time and we all had a very good visit. My granddaughter got such a thrill out of meeting wild ponies and there were so many babies, it was so much fun ;) The campground is quiet and the sites are mostly shaded. There’s good separation between sites, though some are a little more open then others. There are a few sites where you are literally sitting on the edge of a very steep drop off, I avoid these ! There are Trailhead’s within the campground and several other very unique and challenging trails. The shower house was a short walk through the trees. The camp Host was across the road from the shower house and next to the dump site. He had firewood on site and was very helpful and informative. No water sports here , but lotsa hiking and stars.

Wonderful

Such a nice campground. Woodsy sites, access to hiking trails. Spacious camp sites with all the amenities.

Nice

Very nice setting. Beautiful camp spots in an open area on top of a mountain. Clean bath house. Great hiking trails. Friendly staff.

Awesome place close to home

This is such a great place to go if you are wanting to escape from the city!

Really good for laid back camping

If you enjoy more of a chill camping experience, this campground is for you. Not my most desirable style of camping but I'll give it 5 stars because of how well the campground is kept up.

Fun day use park

Boomer Park has a boat launch access to Kerr Scott Reservoir where you'll find great kayaking and canoeing, as well as plenty of space for motorized watercraft. There is a swim beach and pavilions for family fun. There is no overnight camping at this park.

We stayed in small truck cap thay treated us well

The host was great the shower was not the cleanst. But I've seen worst.

✔ out Grammy and pappy at it again on you tube we shode it on there

The pool was closed and so was the game room and kitchen. The bathroom and store was a long walk from our tent and so was the pet are. The road noise was bad. And the store had no suplise. The staff was not kind

Beautiful and Versatile

Love this campground! Well maintained and clean bath houses. Choose a site hidden in the trees with lots of shade and privacy or in the sun with a view of the reservoir. Hiking trails and water activities. Warning: prone to flooding and cancellations.