The best WALK IN camping near
Middleburg , NORTH CAROLINA

Most Recent Middleburg Camping Reviews
Nice

It’s a nice place. Not my favorite in NE, but it’s still a pretty area.

Very nice!

Site was level and well maintained. Back the trailer in and hook ups were ready and available. Beautiful area with really nice views of the lake.

Beautiful area!

Nice, wide open areas! Beautifully maintained park, great staff, LOVE the care and attention that they've put into restoring and preserving the older buildings.

Older campground

Older campground. Lots of permanent sites (mainly on one side of campground). Wooded. Pool, rec room. Staff is nice.

Nice, roomy, heavily wooded sites

Nice Corp Park

A one night stopover on our trip to the east coast. We stayed in a nice shaded spot B51 and other than it rained for 24 hours we did enjoy it. Lots to see and do here around the water.

Great place

The higher numbered spots are more private. Excellent place with water access and clean bathrooms

Beautiful, Convient, Serene with an amazing staff!

I have been at this camp ground for nearly two weeks. Every Ranger and employee I’ve interacted with has been amazingly professional and nice. The facilities are kept in pristine shape regarding cleanliness and upkeep. The campers have all been friendly and welcoming. If you’re looking for a close getaway in the Raleigh area, this is the place to go!!

Excellent

Great clean sites, marina, access to lake. Everything you need.

Great little spot outside the city!