Camping in Easton View

Recent Cabins Reviews Near Easton View, North Carolina

190 Reviews of 25 Easton View, North Carolina Campgrounds

b
Reviewed Aug. 4, 2021

This place has a lot to do at a reasonable price. Definitely bring the kids.

Bryan H.
Reviewed Jul. 30, 2021

Can’t reach anyone!☹️

I have reach out to this location 3 times 2 times by phone and 1 time by email. However I have not received any response from them at all. I really want to see how this location is it appears nice…. The website states they are working with limited spots since they wanted first responders and such….…

Tara N.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 30, 2021

Large level sites convenient to Mayberry

The campground has a nice playground, large sites with grass and rock parking pads. Full hookups. All sites are in the sun. This campground is very convenient for touring through Mayberry.

Bryan H.
Reviewed Jul. 27, 2021

Nice getaway !

My wife and I have been hunting for a new close camp ground. We may have a winner! Midway RV is very clean, quiet and friendly. The pool is fantastic and close to areas to go shopping or sightseeing.

• front porch view
  • front porch view
  • pull thru sights
Teresa S.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 13, 2021

Room With View

Mayberry is big rig friendly even though it is set on a rolling hill/mountain. All sites are gravel and clean.

The campground doesn't have much to do, but it is a great place to stop a couple of nights to see Mayberry (My. Airy) and all the history of the Andy Griffith show.

• Fun Police Car Tour
Michelle The Dyrt PRO User

Never Again

We booked a full week here in June. Never again.

Let me start with the pros...the staff is attentive and always working. The pond is nice with the ducks swimming around. Great location to thenwineries.

Cons:

There are no trees to be found near the sites, and in the heat of summer you need some…

h
Reviewed Jul. 8, 2021

Older campground but a beautiful place

The most relaxing camp ground I have ever been to. The staff is excellent. Easy access to the lake. They have a picnic table and a swing set up at the lake so you view it. Some folks reviewed the campground and complained about the roads in and hair pin curves. I really do not know what they are…

Site49A
T

Bass River, SC

Nice for a stop over. Clean bathrooms/shower. Great for fishing lovers. Adding sites on lake bt 2022

AThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 7, 2021

Easy stop

On the blue ridge parkway. We stayed in one of the cabins, it was clean with fresh linens, a fridge, and microwave. Comfortable relaxing porch chairs to watch the sunset over the mountains. The owners are super friendly and helpful.

• cabin6
  • sunset
  • some of the campsites
Sitecabin 6
AThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 6, 2021

Great Campground

This is wooded campground a short distance off of I-40. Beautiful pool with bounce house and playground. Concrete pads. Quiet at night. Great for relaxation.

Sitesite 19
T
Reviewed Jul. 6, 2021

Great place for outdoor getaway

This park was great for my family. We hiked down with our stuff and set up at campsite 4. We were the only ones there for the weekend and there was ample space for setting up. We used the fire pit and the kids played in the creek. While staying at the park we went on hikes, fished, and played disc…

Sally C.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 1, 2021

Nice Place For Overnight

Very nice private campground for overnight RV stay. Full hookups, clean and level spaces. Neighbors are close, but not too bad. Little shade, no swimming, nothing much here. A couple catch & release ponds.

• Stayed in site #7 on our way south.
N
Reviewed Jul. 1, 2021

Highly recommend for a quiet relaxing trip!

Beautiful small campground and everything is done top notch! Prettiest bath house I've ever seen! Pull thru sites with concrete pads. No leveling needed. Couldn't be easier to pull in and set up. Very quiet.

• Pilot Mountain view
  • Bathhouse
DThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 27, 2021

Great well thought out park

The sites are spacious and pristine. Level sites with view of mountains. Each site has mosaic picnic table and fire pit. All sites are fhu and level. We definitely will be back.

• site 16 is the best!
  • Mountain View
Darrell W.
Reviewed Jun. 21, 2021

Great for a short trip

What a great campground. The bath house/restrooms are very nice and the campsite was very well shaded. The walk to the lake was not bad at all. We only stayed a couple of nights so we did not venture out much. Cool place to go