This is a review from our stay in non peek season and before local businesses opened from COVID so information other than the park is limited.
My family and I stayed here for a week and had a great time!
- Sites are paved and very spacious. Not 1 bad site.
- We stayed on the beach side and wished we stayed on the other side. The beach side is WINDY! Also, there isn't really a beach view on the beach side. The sand dunes cover it up. The sound side is calm and has beautiful inlet views....this is where to camp!
- shower house is well maintained and clean
- nice laundry house which accepts debit cards
- play ground and putt-putt area was convenient since nothing was open locally
Downside - grocery shopping is a challenge because there is only a small convenient store and a dollar general. You need to drive 30 minutes to the grocery.