Fires Unknown
Pets Unknown
Water Unknown
About Riverfront Ritz

We offer a 20% discount on weekday reservations, or reservations of 3-nights or more (excluding holiday weekends). Please contact (888) 798-9093 prior to booking to take advantage of this promotion! Amazing Adirondack Mountain Retreat, secluded among the trees fronting on the Hudson River, keep alert and you may see the bald eagles, deer, geese, and other wildlife that call this home. Close to Lake George & Saratoga in the Adirondack mountains foothills. Perfect romantic getaway or just a place to relax and get away from it all. You can't beat this!!!!Awesome riverfront view, campsite is literally a stones toss from the water, away from main highway, down a scenic private road. Campsite is very well equipped with cast iron cookware, Two burner propane cookstove, dishware, silverware, all the things you need and some you didn't even know you needed. Canvas camp chairs, camp towels, dishcloth & dish soap. Charging station near water spigot if you just can't live without your electronics. Firewood provided. Village shopping just 2 miles away, Lake George and Saratoga about 15 miles. Horseback riding, golf, hiking, rafting, sandy public beach, all just minutes away. If I haven't provided something that you really, really need, let me know and I will see what I can do. I aim to make your stay the best trip ever. Easy to get to, just 8 miles off Exit 18 of I87. We offer a 20% discount on weekday reservations, or reservations of 3-nights or more (excluding holiday weekends). Please contact (888) 798-9093 prior to booking to take advantage of this promotion!

Price
$135.00
Tentrr
Riverfront Ritz is located in New York
No reviews of Riverfront Ritz yet...
Have you camped here?