Fires Unknown
About Long Point State Park
Long Point State Park is located in New York
3 Reviews of Long Point State Park
Small family campground - long time tradition on our family!

Many repeat campers over many years. Best sites are hard to book ahead and are best for tents or small trailers. Some bathrooms are older. Nice play spaces for kids of all ages, and also has a nice playground area. Almost always a breeze and storms can come up quickly off the lake - be sure to keep things put away and weighted down, and be ready to “batten down the hatches” as my dad used to say!

Wide Open Spaces

Right on Lake Ontario and proximity to Saint Lawrence attractions make this a busy place. Its basically a field woth campsites. At first the openess bothered me but after a few days I grew to like it. The other campers were friendly and facilities were clean. We went in the fall after Labor Day weekend so only weekends were crowded - we has the place to ourselves during the week. Lots to see and do in the area. I'd go back.

long point

This place is a very popular campground so it does fill up fast. My campsite was very clean and maintained. There is a playground for kids, fire rings, showers, and picnic tables