Meridian , NEW YORK

Most Recent Meridian Camping Reviews
Gross ,Dirty ,Owner was foul.

If your looking for a pot smoking drunk. You found the place. Grounds were nice. Bathrooms are dirty outdated cold 🥶. The owner doesn’t care about the place. Just getting your cash. This place is not on the up and up. Do not bring your kid’s here. Owner doesn’t watch his mouth in front of them. Place right out of the twilight zone.

Had a great weekend

Had a great time tent camping. Very clean and people were friendly. Also had great price for firewood at the camp shop.

Want to unplug?

Cedar valley is tucked away in a nice ravine along a slow moving creek. Mainly for those with campers but tent camping is welcomed. (and it's by the creek). The host/owner was amazing.

We were moving from Florida to New York and this was our final stop. We spent three weeks in the camper with 2 dogs, 2 cats and an 11 yr old. It was still amazing. The other campers were also amazing and very friendly. The nearest town is morrisville and the food there is awesome as well.

The downside for our 11 year old was there is no cell signal in the ravine. No verizon or att. Which was a bonus for we all were having fun but on days it rained she was a bit bored.

Over all a great spot out if the way.

Very clean campground with very nice owners. The sites are nicely spaced so you aren’t on top of each other. Great place to call home base while exploring the finger lakes.

Great site!

Have private tent site, bathroom is small but super clean!

Fantastic campsite

Nothing bad to say about webster park. Beautiful peaceful and quiet

Cute little park

Small little park with few amenities on Lake Ontario . sites are mostly level , others a bit uneven . Sites are spacious , however specific to size of camper . This is a hidden gem for those of us who live close for short weekend trips .

Nice quiet campground

Great place for those who want a relaxing place without all of the amenities that families with kids are looking for . Spacious sites , campground is clean and very well maintained . Owners are very personable and onsight for any issues ..

Highly recommend

Rip-off

*If you like RV resorts and places where people drive around in golf carts, disregard my review, you will  probably love this place

OK, I hadn't planned to stay in an RV resort, but was unpleasantly surprised to find that the two nearby state parks I had hoped to stay at were not accepting campers without reservations in September 2020.  So I was kind of desperate for a place to stay after a long drive.

So I found this place nearby.  They gave me a tent spot for $70 (?!).  About 10 yards to the next campsite in either direction, zero privacy, although luckily all the other tent sites were empty, because I was the only tent camper fool enough to stay here.  The campsite was also right on a road, with vehicles and golf carts whizzing by all the time.

The place is really more of a cottage/mobile home community, although there were also some RVs while I was there.

The only reason I've given this place two stars instead of one is that it is on Lake Ontario, although of course don't expect to see the lake from your over-priced tent site.  They also don't allow dogs on the beach.

Probably the worst-value, and worst, place I've ever stayed, for what I was looking for.  Again, if you like RV resorts, please disregard my review, you'll probably love it.

Close to lake Ontario stuffed back in the woods yet very close too inner city shopping restaurant everything at your fingertips

Tucked back in the woods very close too lake Ontario very short distance to city shopping restaurant etc everything at your fingertip