Camping in Hardy Corners

217 Reviews of 35 Hardy Corners, New York Campgrounds

Christine J.
Reviewed Jun. 9, 2021

Campground in Allegheny National Forest

Nice location near the water. Campground has three sections to it. Once you come in the main enterance, off to your right are nice walk in tent sites. Off to the left are two loops for tent and RV camping. There are two bath houses, one near each loop. They each have three hot water showers,…

• Not much shade.
  • Not much shade.  Site #31
  • This hiking trail up the road towards Kinzua Dam is an awesome trail if you are a hiker.
Dakota B.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 5, 2021

Cute little park

Pros: Picturesque Lake Some close Wildlife Kept Clean Double dump station

Cons: Playgrounds, lack of and deteriorating Not much for children to do

The site we had was secluded, spacious and perfect for us, farther up the loop it looked like music festival with zero privacy or tree coverage.

G
Reviewed May. 31, 2021

Nice!

Some shaded spots, some full sun. Clean bathrooms and showers. Lots for kids to do.

SiteZ-9
CThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 26, 2021

Beautiful campground on the edge of a lake

A favorite 2-night stay out of 20 stops on a 7-week road trip in our 17' travel trailer. Happy to have full hook-ups. Very clean pit toilet across the road and clean, well-equipped bathhouse nearby.

JThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 21, 2021

Beautiful Campground

This was our third trip here. One of the best campgrounds in the state, especially in the off season.

SiteCabin 94
Patty A.
Reviewed May. 14, 2021

Scenic and great hiking

Cabins are great for families and there are also activities and hiking....Close to some attractions for adults and children too.

K
Reviewed Apr. 9, 2021

Most beautiful and peaceful place to tent camp! Definitely a long drive for us but it was beautiful before we got the snow and even during (what we could see). One thing I didnt like was we have to drive to the hiking trails.

Jason The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Feb. 22, 2021

Beautiful state park

Wandering around the gorge is so beautiful and relaxing the views and sights inside the park are amazing, it's almost like another world at times. Sites were nice, the area we were in was a little too open for our liking, but in a park with this kind of scenery it was fine because we didn't spend a…

Carlyne F.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Feb. 15, 2021

Letchworth State Park, NY

Letchworth State Park is known as the Grand Canyon of the East and is located in Mt. Morris New York. My husband and I visited regularly when we lived near Rochester, NY. The park is stunning and is fit for camping whether you’re in a tent, RV or choosing to rent a gorgeous cabin. There are many…

Carlyne F.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Feb. 13, 2021

Sugar Creek Glen Campground

My husband and I spent his birthday weekend camping in our truck tent here. Around Halloween all the RVs decorate and the kids dress up for trick or treating. The owners of the park are very friendly and accommodating. The sites are level and spacious among the trees. The tent sites have options…

I
Reviewed Dec. 22, 2020

Nice getaway!

Quite popular in the summer. The sites were pretty spread apart and I didn’t see any other camera from my site.

Mariah G.
Reviewed Dec. 21, 2020

Gorgeous park, decent camping

This park is absolutely breathtaking and is one of my absolute favorite places on the east coast. The camping is all right; it's mixed tent and rv, but the cabins are great and they're a pretty good deal. Many feature heating and are available even in colder months. Camping isn't too expensive and…

M
Reviewed Dec. 13, 2020

Perfect getaway. A true oasis.

I love this place! Site 61, a walk-in site...complete sleeper along the water. Highly recommend!

Lisa S.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Oct. 30, 2020

Would have stayed longer

But I was there in early October for only one night on my way through. It was a busy place with lots of RVs, but my campsite was in a field bordered by wild flowers at the end of the campground with no one else around. Over the hill was a beautiful and unique golf course set in the woods. I was…

Ryan P.
Reviewed Oct. 28, 2020

Very nice place!

We had a site in the full hookup back in section, they are very nice spacious sites. The park is close to the Allegheny Reservoir and the Kinzua Bridge. Very nice owners were able to get us in even though we didn’t have a reservation.