Standard (Tent/RV)
Max Length: 30 ft.
Moffitt Beach Campground is located in New York
11 Reviews of Moffitt Beach Campground
PERFECT camping

This is one of my favorite spots thus far. We stayed on the south side of the lake, right on the water. We had breathtaking views and were able to slide our kayaks right in, on our site. Everyone was respectful and the sites are a good distance from each other. I highly recommend this site. 203, was perfection.

Campsites can be pretty close but we live it here

Friendly

We stayed at the first site available on ReserveAmerica. Site 9 is kinda weird- there is a big tank thing up there, quite close to the site. I wouldn’t stay at that site again.

We checked out the other loops and found an abundance of really nice sites! Plenty of restrooms, clean shower, hand sanitizer! The waters edge is close enough to all the sites, lifeguard on duty and places to casually drop in a kayak or canoe- or there’s a really great boat launch a little ways down for big boats. Folks around the lake sell ice, a little store sells camp wood- although there is plenty kicking around the woods this year. Small swimming area, nice fishing in the middle of the lake- Speculator Lake.

Amazing view!!

This was one of my favorite campgrounds in the adirondacks! I absolutely loved how quaint and lovely the camp was. Our site and many others are right on the lake! The sunset views were breathtaking. The campground had showers and a very nice bathroom! Beach accessibility was also available. 10/10

Amazing view!!

Beautiful campgrounds

Beautiful and clean.

Amazing new showers with individual rooms that lock for privacy.

kayaking is great on the lake.

worst part of campgrounds is the roads to get to sites, desperate need of repair.. campers bottom out on some of bumps in road. Love camping here with our kids.

love

A gem in the Adk Mtns

Camped here for years since I was a kid. It’s a beautiful area just down the road from a gorgeous mountain town. There tend to be a lot of bear sightings, so they make you keep your coolers and food inside your car/camper etc. just to be safe, but it’s also a solid party campground if your group likes to stay up a little later.

Beautiful ADKs

These sites fill quickly and are often no vacancy so be sure to reserve ahead. Gorgeous sand beach, fishing, kayaking and everything you could need at the little store. Also a great place to use as a base camp for many of the Adirondack day hikes.

Amazing Campground

Lake Pleasant,NY is beautiful! There are several sites right on the lake and plenty of bathroom/showering cabins. Most sites are a decent size and there are a couple of sites that are more secluded than others! Dog friendly with a small beach front just for dogs!

My favorite area in the ADK

I love Hamilton County. The sunsets over lake Sacandaga are always different, and always beautiful! You can spy the firetower on Pillsbury Mountain from the shores, and while the lake can be a bit windy, it is lovely for a paddle! Nice facilities, awesome private beach, and a nice picnic area on the shore!