The best GROUP camping near
Hollene , NEW MEXICO

Most Recent Hollene Camping Reviews
Decent place, smelled like hog/cattle farm

Small dog run. Playground could use an update. Good water pressure. Level sites. Spread out decently. Gravel/dirt roads through site. Plenty of picnic tables. Constant strong hog/cattle farm smell untold winds turned.

Meh

Was just a place to stop for the night. The sites are nice and roomy. I like how most were pull through. It was a little confusing to find our site. Most of the facilities were locked up.

Meh

Neat and clean

Short overnight at this clean KOA. We are still winterized, so we only used electric. Friendly staff. Spotty Wifi

This review may not be helpful

We pulled in after dark. Staff had all of our reservation paperwork and provided a site map with the route to our spot. There was a forecasted freeze tonight so everyone had to run off tanks, but they allowed us to fill our fresh tank, so all was well.

Muddy Mess

Staff is friendly but not helpful. Clean and warm restrooms despite the cold. We paid the extra to be on concrete. Pull thru pad was not level. Hookups were in several inches of mud and made the biggest mess. The view was beautiful and Tucumcari was a neat place to see but I would not recommend this KOA. I paid too much for such a disappointment.

Nice place.

Can't give a ton of info here. We rolled in after hours, and like the guy on the phone said, my information was hung on the front door ready for me when I got there. Was able to get to my spot easily. Left before sun up, so can't say too much more.

Oasis

Nice little campgrounds and good fishing also has a nice play area for kids

Beautiful spacious full hookul

Great facility . What a gem! We stayed at the new pull through sites on the back of the property. Full hook up. Great Mountain View. Well kept and super friendly hosts. Clean bathrooms and showers. A wonderful find .

Windblown Reststop

Granted it was no one's fault that many of the trees had their leaves blown off, but it made for a very warm, non-shaded spot for the night!  Restrooms very clean and stocked.  Small store was nice and you could also order take-out from their small onsite restaurant.