Yurts
About Allaire State Park
Allaire State Park is located in New Jersey
6 Reviews of Allaire State Park
fun times !

enjoyed my time there for the weekend . didn’t like that there was a checkout time and there was no reservation for that day

Clean and cozy

Tent camped July 1st. Clean bathrooms. Sites are a little too close together. Noisy with highway traffic. Well maintained though. Ticks galore.

Ghosttown all of fall

This may be my favorite spot. I habe stayed in all the spots they offer, yurt, cabin and the pull up sites. It is well maintained with numerous trails to hike. Getting a cabin in the winter and going for a snowy hike is wondrful there

Winter Camping

We found this campground one night when we were in NJ. It ended up snowing that night. the bathrooms were clean and warm. There is a lot to do in the area.

Biking and Camping Galore

Great canp ground and State Park. Very clean with professional staff. Lots to do in the area! Mountain Biking from easy, paved trails to several miles of single track with everything in between. Working village and antique train are available most of the year. there are also lots of festivals throughout the summer months.

Nancy was a mess

We stayed here for 5 days and it was ok. There was this crazy lady who called herself Nancy who was next to us. It was ok at first but as the week went on she became NUTS. The trip was supposed to be 7 days but when i got up at 6 to take a run there was Nancy right outside my door. We cut the trip short but it is a nice campground minus the creepy people.