Fires Unknown
Pets Unknown
Water Unknown
About The Lost Boys Hideout Winter Special

Hidden in the woods away from the Hooks of everyday life. Special pricing for winter campers until April 1st. All bookings from April 1st through November 1st are the regular full price of $99 per night. Welcome to the woods with a private seasonal pond and hiking trails. A short ride to the beach and a full-service boat ramp for Horace Lake, so bring your boat, water skis and ice fishing gear! You can rent our canoes for Horace Lake or Turkey Pond for great fishing. Don't forget your mountain bike for trails or area specialty adventure centers (Lake Sunapee, 45 min away). Off site ATV trails, snowmobile trails, and other seasonal adventure locations are within easy reach. Be at peace and stay by the campfire soaking in calm with nature surrounding you. I'll have a jug or two of fresh drinking water ready for you. We are excited to meet you! One night stays will be considered on a case-by-case basis - don't hesitate to ask! If we don't have a prior reservation, we will do our best to accommodate you!

Price
$65.00
Tentrr
The Lost Boys Hideout Winter Special is located in New Hampshire
1 Review of The Lost Boys Hideout Winter Special
Super cozy and beautiful!

I love this place and could totally live here full time if they'd let me :)