About Main Street Station RV Park - CLOSED FOR COVID

Please check website for reopen.

Price
Max Length: 50 ft.
Main Street Station RV Park - CLOSED FOR COVID is located in Nevada
5 Reviews of Main Street Station RV Park - CLOSED FOR COVID
Closed

Just wanted to double verify I tried improving the listing but wanted everyone to know it’s closed

Closed

This place is now closed

It’s closed not sure why but it used to be very nice.

Viva Las Vegas!!!

Love this little RV park. Casinos and Fremont Expérience all within a block or two. Parked my rig here for two weeks for a trade show and went to my first rodeo, ate, played cards and had a blast. Call Main Street Hotel to make a reservation. The entrance to the RV park is on the other side of Hwy 15 from the hotel… park there first than walk down to the registration desk which is the first entrance nearest the freeway. I called in advance and found out my spot number. Parked then checked in. There’s security driving around as the area has a homeless shelter but in the two weeks I stayed I didn’t see any of the locals venture into the park.

Great low price

Stayed 4 days. Had a premium back in site near restrooms paid $25 nightly for full hookups. Some sites as low as $15 nightly. We found this downtown Vegas location to be a great close to the action RV site. Quite stay, super clean bathrooms and laundry room. Must register through the front desk inside the Main street station Casino. Staff very friendly, I would definitely stay here again.