the dyrt
Stockton is located in Stockton Lake in Missouri
Directions
4 Reviews of Stockton
Crabtree cove

We love camping here every year. It’s clean with plenty of space.

Nice with lots of amenities

RV sites are roomy with pleoof maneuvering space. Nicely stocked store, horse stable, fishing, boating, swimming, geocaching are all available. Shower & bathroom were clean and well kept. Lots of space between sites, so neighbors aren’t on top of you.

No lake view but nice and woodsy

We stayed in spot 65 in the east campground. The playground was clean. The bathrooms were clean but had a sewage smell. Our spot had plenty of shade. The pad was broken on door side so we couldn't use the mat because it dropped off about 2 inches. You can see the marina when you walk in but most spots don't have a lake view. our spot backed right up to the woods and our table was in the woods. We had a raccoon in our stuff every night :/ The flies were also out of control. Overall, I probably wouldn't return here.

Very nice

Is Reservoir is a very beautiful place to hang out for the day. I usually go fishing there however since this is a man-made lake I'm not sure whether I'm catching farm-raised fish or if they are NatUral fish, it doesn't really affect the sport of fishing, but it seemed like we caught some farm raised fish because their meat didn't taste as well