The best DRIVE IN camping near
Diamond , MISSOURI

Most Recent Diamond Camping Reviews
We LOVE It Here

Trails, Great fishing and White River access. Nice restrooms with hot showers. Electric only. Easy/Nice dump station on way out. We love site 36. Favorite fir sure!

It was a blast

It was great for kids and adults the trails it had were great for everyone

Second visit, first time camping.

We will be back. Nice flat site with grass! Only 10 sites with water and power, two with 50A. You have to request a fire ring and bring your own wood (PSA: don't transport wood that could carry harmful bugs). Indoor bathrooms and showers available at the main building. Simple, but clean. Staff was so friendly! The whole family loved the self guided tour of Big Brutus. Clean and well maintained camps. Truly a marvel to see up close.

Easy fun hike through the Ozarks

This was my family’s inaugural backpacking adventure so it was short but fun! The hiking trail is roughly six miles from start to finish which was perfect for my 7 and 10 year olds who are growing more accustomed to carrying a pack. There are three primitive camp sites on the back side of the trail near the homestead and one on the water just before the trail turns to climb up the hillside.

I recommend hiking the trail backwards of the guide maps so that you finish with the lake view instead of start with it.

Summer after summer

My family has had a membership here for 20+ years. We come here and stay every summer! They have good size places you can stay as a family, as well as lots of RV spots. We absolutely love the mini golf course and game facility, as well as the Eagles Nest! There’s nothing better than sitting out on the deck watching the sun set after a long day on the lake. The bathroom & shower facilities are always clean, with excellent water pressure, and hot water.

Quiet and clean

Campsites are spread out, lots of privacy. Bathrooms are a short drive back to the general store. There is plenty of firewood around that you can cut. Campsite 1 was where I stayed, right on the river. There were floaters on the river, but not a lot and it was still peaceful. Great fishing. Nice fire pits and level campsites. I will be returning!

Just pretty close to perfect

‘‘This Campground has sections. The one group is the (Sentury) Indian, and the second loop is the Eagle Point Fox loop. We were at the Sentry loop. We liked site 71 in that loop. It offered the most space and was a full hook up. That is one of the best things about this campground. Several full hookups. Boat ramp was nice. Not great but ok for kayaking. Nice swim beach. Campground host we met was not very friendly or helpful.

Good Rv Park

My friends had a RV here they kept year round. I loved going to visit them. They all ride golf carts around to visit and are a tight little community! You can go boating, fishing, hiking. There’s so much to do at Grand Lake!

Great Corps of Engineers campground

Nestled on one of the best lakes in Missouri is this clean, family campground. Fairly level sites with quite a few lake sites. Nice boat ramp and swim area. Clean shower houses well located around the camping areas. Only complaint I could find with this location is trying to book an open spot and no full hook up. Loved this camp ground and will come back again.

Another Great Corps Park

This park is close to Lots of stores/food, but once inside you have nothing but beauty.

Swimming, fishing, boating, hiking, playground, and great facilities. Very clean.