The best WALK IN camping near
Bolivar , MISSOURI

Most Recent Bolivar Camping Reviews
Very clean and welcoming

My family stayed several nights here and loved the entire time. The sites were nice and well maintained. The restrooms were clean, stocked and nice to use. The staff was great and very helpful and we absolutely loved the whole experience.

Out in the country

Nice campground run by the corp of engineers. Camp sites are far apart with plenty of shade trees. They only have one shower house for about 150 sites, but plenty of restrooms. Nice level area great for bike riding. They only have one hiking trail but it was well marked. Cell service is hard to get and air tv only gets public broadcasting stations

The Spot!

Overall good!

Nice park! Spaces are tight but laid out nicely. Not great for walking dogs, very little grass for each campsite. Would stay again!

Great place with great folks!

I've been coming out here for a couple of years now, and its always a great time. You'll run into the occasional hippy or two, but that just adds to the fun!

Excellent Time!

My son and I purchased two new travel trailers and campsite number two was perfect for getting our campers ready, including sanitizing our water tanks.

Although we did not fish, we thoroughly enjoyed our family hike up around the spring and watching all of the trout being caught.

It was a great family time and I am so blessed to have had this time together with my son, his lovely wife and our 3 year old granddaughter.

Thank you Bennett Springs!

Great Campground

Very clean and nice campground. Steps from the lake. Staff was friendly.

Great family campground

This is a great family campground!!! It’s not nearly as busy as the state park which is awesome!!

Great family campground

We spent our first weekend at HVO. We stayed in the danceyard camp site with 30 amp electric only and plenty of trees. The newer RV sites have full hookups but no shade. Quiet hours run 10pm-7am which was nice for my young daughters. HVO does allow golf carts so you have to watch out for those zooming around. The camp store is amazing. They have a full menu including pizza for those days that you’re too tired to cook. The gravel bar was nice and close to our site. However the gravel bar isn’t huge so make sure to show up early to get a prime spot. Not a necessity for me but I did have full LTE on Verizon.

My family and I will definitely return in the future.

Ozark Forrest

Great place to camp, camp grounds 2,3,4,5 all are shaded with plenty of room between campsites. Campground 1 has sewer,ele,water on concert pads but very little shade. Modern shower houses, plenty of hiking trails, and of course trout fishing