Sumrall , MISSISSIPPI

Most Recent Sumrall Camping Reviews
Beautiful Quiet Camping

This is a very well maintained park and campground

Excellent and clean!

The cabins are beyond beautiful, and have been well kept up. I have always received THE BEST customer service, and the kids love the play areas. All in all, the best place for a family get away in the area!

A place to go

On our way to Alabama, we have discovered this peaceful and family friendly place. Highly recommendable.

Nature

We had site on the water, very relaxing. We rented canoes to canoe lake, ride bikes on paved roads, geocaching and hiking. Playgrounds for kids too.

Small but fun

Waterpark is lake fed so not crystal clear water but clean and fun

Great campground

Very clean sites and well maintained. So much outdoor activities to do. Great place to camp. Friendly staff.

Rural camping

Nice park with plenty of tent and motor home/trailer parking. Water and power at all spots.

Very friendly

Very friendly placed. I camped here during a music festival and it was pretty crowded, but still nice. There is a river there to fish and boat down.

1st timer.

I swim there every weekend. I’m a beginner camper so this is where I’ll go for 1st time. They have good swimming areas & a splash pad & playground.

Well run, clean and lots to do!

Paul B Johnson has a ton of open and varied camping spots and areas. Some are great for hanging out with your friends for a long holiday weekend.

The lake is good for swimming and fishing, but not huge so motor boats are limited in their movement, especially on crowded weekends.