Ellisville , MISSISSIPPI

Most Recent Ellisville Camping Reviews
Very nice and peaceful!

Very nice and clean campground. Plenty of room between spaces. Space was uneven but nothing my leveling blocks couldn't handle. Had water, 50/30 amp and sewer hook-up. There is also a dump station on the grounds. Had picnic table about 10-15 ft from camper slab. Also had fire pit about 15 ft from camper slab. There was a beach area on the property but my wife said there was a lot of soft mudd on the bottom rather than sand. You can rent jon boats and paddle boats for the lake. They also have a boat launch. We have Verizon and our friends have AT&T. Both of us had terrible connectivity. There is no WiFi. They had clean restrooms and bath houses. Also had washer and dryers. There are Cabins and tent sites also. No alcohol is allowed on the grounds. You check-in kinda like a drive thru, you pull up to a window and they check you in. You don't have to get out of your vehicle until you are in your spot. On the day we were there, there is some property near by that was having a dove hunt and basically just a lot of shooting. It woke us up pretty early Saturday morning but that won't happen all the time. Plus that's not the campgrounds fault. We stayed in a double spot #'s 31 and 32. We would go here again.

Beautiful Quiet Camping

This is a very well maintained park and campground

Excellent and clean!

The cabins are beyond beautiful, and have been well kept up. I have always received THE BEST customer service, and the kids love the play areas. All in all, the best place for a family get away in the area!

A place to go

On our way to Alabama, we have discovered this peaceful and family friendly place. Highly recommendable.

Nature

We had site on the water, very relaxing. We rented canoes to canoe lake, ride bikes on paved roads, geocaching and hiking. Playgrounds for kids too.

Great campground

Very clean sites and well maintained. So much outdoor activities to do. Great place to camp. Friendly staff.

Rural camping

Nice park with plenty of tent and motor home/trailer parking. Water and power at all spots.

1st timer.

I swim there every weekend. I’m a beginner camper so this is where I’ll go for 1st time. They have good swimming areas & a splash pad & playground.

Well run, clean and lots to do!

Paul B Johnson has a ton of open and varied camping spots and areas. Some are great for hanging out with your friends for a long holiday weekend.

The lake is good for swimming and fishing, but not huge so motor boats are limited in their movement, especially on crowded weekends.

My Absolute Favorite

LBC is my favorite campground that I’ve ever been to. The sites are nice and spacious. All are blacktopped. Some have wooden decks. We’ve stayed along the waterside which is AMAZING and have also stayed across the street from the beach! The playground is small and sweet. The beach/swim area in the campground needs to be taken care of. The grass is starting to overgrow in that particular area which is a shame because the rest of the park is so very well taken care of.