About Burlington Bay Campgrounds
Contact
Burlington Bay Campgrounds is located in Minnesota
3 Reviews of Burlington Bay Campgrounds
Free spirit

I stayed there as a tent camper for three nights and it was a great campground to start my six months camping trip. The sites arent all in straight orders more chaotic just how i love it. I met the most lovely campers on my tour. I was invited for smores and bbq pies at one site, my other neighbors brought me fresh brewed coffee in the morning and i was given a special brewed beer from a german town after they heard i am german. I took really nice hikes alongside the shore and took some really nice pictures. The view at the lake was calming and relaxing.

Great North Shore Campground

This campground is a perfect “home base” for exploring Minnesota’s North Shore. The sites right on Lake Superior give you the opportunities to wake up ecery morning to a view of the lake as well as watching the big ships go to and from Two Harbors and Duluth. The campground is great for families- with a playground, beach and rock hunting along the shore. The sites are nice, and the campground and bathrooms are always clean. There are sites for almost every type of camping experience too.

Nice for a couple days

This campground is busy but not overcrowded. Their tent sites for the most part are open but large enough to feel like you have some privacy and space. The campground is right on Lake Superior with an easy walk to the beach. Nice playground. The bathrooms are clean though definitely older. The handicap accessible bathroom is still up a slight incline. Also it is only a permanent outhouse-there are no lights, no sinks or even hand sanitizer in it so that was disappointing. Employees were nice-however when calling to make a reservation it went right to voicemail I left a message and never got a call back…we decided to just stop and see if they had vacancies and they did. Overall we would definitely stay there again.