Burlington , MICHIGAN

80 Reviews

Most Recent Burlington Camping Reviews
Mid michigan campground

This is a campground in Yankee Spring Recreational Area in Mid-Michigan. This is a nice rustic campground near the NCT(North Country Trail).

Ok place

It is a state park. There are lakes to fish, boat, kayak. Sites have lots of growth.

Great Summer/Fall long/short stay

The property owners are friendly and hardworking. Great fishing, amenities available. This is one of the first places I felt gave me a bang for my buck. Park near store and get great WiFi….I spent 14 days streaming, gaming and watching movies. This is campground is definitely a diamond in the sand.

Labor day weekend 2020

Had an amazing time! Friendly owners, great hiking trails, great lake access, and good prices in the convenience store at the front of the park as well. Most places over price their items because it's on site, but not these people. Definitely going back! Thank you "The Dyrt" for helping me find this amazing campground!!

Huge!!

Our stay was short, but I'd definitely consider another trip! Beautiful campground, large but still felt pretty secluded. Bathrooms were clean and well stocked.

Great stay

We are heading to Colorado from Michigan so this was just a stopover, one night. Very much like this park and will be back when we have more time to enjoy it. Spacious sites, good shade.

Family fun

Great place for family, lots of amenities.

Clean and quiet

Family campground with shower house and multiple vault toilets. Campsites are right next to each other.

Very nice

Really nice campground,  we stayed one night while traveling. Clean bathrooms and showers! Campsites clean, some privacy between sites with trees, very quiet. Had lake, trails, would be great for families on vacation.

Just right

Rustic campground. Shaded. Easy access to vaulted toilets and water. So many hiking trails and access to beautiful deep lake.