Campground
M
Reviewed Aug. 9, 2019

Clean and Friendly Campground

This campsite is great for those who dont want to be completely rustic. Theres electric at most sites and 2 bath houses on site as well. When it comes to choosing a site, you can either be tucked away in the woods, out in the open or near the lake that's on the grounds. There's a dump station and potable water near the office, along with firewood and ice for sale. In the office theres a wall of brochures for waterfalls, rock hunting, trails, biking, fishing and more! The people working there are very friendly and are always making loops to either collect trash, clean the bathrooms or inform campers of updates and incoming severe weather.

I've come here on 3 separate occasions and for usually a week at a time and I've never had a bad experience. I will mostly likely come to this site every time I'm in the Upper Penisula.

• This was our first night there and we were taking a walk around the grounds. The lake is just beyond the trees here. And to the right, there is a designated swim area and boat launch.
  • This picture was at night when I believe everyone's campfire smoke was drifting through. You can see theres a trash can under the light as well as doggy bags. Makes it a little easier than driving to the office to get rid of trash.