The best WALK IN camping near
Zurich , KANSAS

Most Recent Zurich Camping Reviews
Plenty of hot water for my shower

We pulled in picked our site filled out the envelope paid 20.00 and put it in the drop box and the receipt in the window. Site 7 the power was fine. The water was good pressure and site was nearly level. It's 43 degrees at 8pm so I'm not using AC and the microwave. 30 amp for my refrigerator and hot water and microwave is working fine.

It’s an OK place

I put 4 stars because they have laundry and WiFi included on their price. The spots are mostly leveled. The office is at the end but if you come late you can pay on a envelope. It was almost empty when I came by. They have hot showers and full hook ups. The good thing is that is just 2 min from the highway 70.

Small spot for hunters

I drove almost 2 hours to get here to park for the night. I’m a solo female traveler and I didn’t feel safe. This free campground is near Great Bend town (on a dirt road in the middle of nowhere) (look it at in google) on a public land. There was a lot of RVs and tents. All men on hunting gear. I’m guessing it’s hunting season. One porta potty and a few picnic tables. Not the place for a solo female traveler

Its our first KOA

After our first night this felt like the Hilton, ok maybe the Hilton Garden Inn. We were greeted by two young men and taken to our site. The lobby, bathrooms and shower were immaculate. They even have an ice cream social and fresh baked good in the morning.

Great Overnight Spot

I have stayed at this KOA twice on my way home from Rocky Mountain National Park. The park is right off I-70, the sites are all pull through and level so you don’t have to unhook - just pull in and relax. The staff is very friendly, the dog park is big and clean, and you can get a homemade grab-and-go breakfast on your way out the next morning.

Favorite Camping Place

Close to home , large level camp pads.

close to I 70

close to the interstate but very little road noice.

Nice little KOA

This was a nice overnight spot for us on our way east. Fairly quiet spot with space around the trailer. Rustic play area but the kids loved it. Overall, a nice place to hop in overnight, and maybe a little longer depending on what you're doing.

Always clean ,pretty quiet, even on holiday weekends

The camp areas are pretty flat . People arr frliendly but not intrusive. Fishing can be ok. Usually a nice breeze, but quite hot in high summer.