Savonburg , KANSAS

Most Recent Savonburg Camping Reviews
Such a beautiful place to stay

We go here every year with family, The little trails from the campsites to the lake are amazing! There are little sand bars along the way to get into the water. There are trees at every campsite. Most campsites are nestled into the trees from the road making a beautiful Escape! The showers are very nice and they are free. Bathrooms are kept very nice as well!

Great spot for a hammock getaway

We were surprised at how nice and lovely this place was. Put up the hammocks, persisted through some high winds, then had a peaceful and lovely time. Recommend

Wonderful lake escape

I love camping here close to everything but yet secluded. Great Lake for water sports, plenty of privacy and always clean and well taken care of. Spot 33 is my favorite it’s hard to get so obviously it’s others as well.

Nice camping close to home

Wonderful, great to have a nice camping area with hook ups right out of town for those quick trips and to assist with that “get away feeling”. Nice little lake to fish in and good disc golf course.

Cherryvale Park COE

October 1-5, 2019. Love this park. Site 8 had electric, water and sewer. Park had dump station, OK showers and flush toilets, Verizon 4G 2 bars. Elevation 906 ft. Most sewer sites were to high to use. Paid $11 with Sr. Lifetime pass. See RV Camping Journal for details.

Love it!!!

We absolutely love going here!

Wonderful place to visit

We have stayed here twice now, both times it was amazing. The on-site restaurant is a nice perk when you simply don’t want to cook. Small lake, but everything is clean and well maintained. Highly recommend.

Peaceful, beautiful, WET!

I visited this campground in October of 2018. The campground itself is beautiful, but recently part of it had been submerged in water which was problematic for us tent campers. Sunset Point is beautiful, but I'd recommend it only in the summer and on weekends when there is no chance of rain. We were soaked all weekend. I'd definitely return because the park has nice trails, great views, and a serene lake setting, but I'd make sure I'm in a different campground than Sunset Point.

Have had alot of good times at big hill lake

Camping, fishing, swimming, hiking. Great place for all of this