Camping in Orchard Park

15 Reviews of 7 Orchard Park, Kansas Campgrounds

Mark K.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 17, 2021

Local camping

Me and my wife and grand kids love camping here every weekend.

• night life
  • haloween camp and treat for the kids
L
Reviewed May. 9, 2021

Nice state park close to Wichita

This was our first family outing of the year. We had a nice time. We pull a travel trailer and the hook up spots were fairly spacious. Most of the spots were reserved, but we didn’t feel crowded. Paved and gravel back in sites. In regards to our particular spot, our table was in a very sad state…

Kimberly P.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 23, 2021

A nice quite stop worth the drive

We stopped here on our way to Kentucky from Colorado. It was easy to find with well paved roads into the camp. Water and power hook ups all worked well. The mornings we're very peaceful here and a walk around the lake was a great way to wake up. The dump station was easy to access, clean and well…

• sunset from main road
  • level gravel site
  • lake
Month of VisitApril
b
Reviewed Apr. 20, 2021

Out favorite place

We camp here quite often. I like that we can take our fur babies. It’s quiet even if there are a lot of campers. People are polite and respectful. The area is always so clean. The camp hosts are great!

Sitelonesome point
M
Reviewed Oct. 26, 2020

Wonderful lake escape

I love camping here close to everything but yet secluded. Great Lake for water sports, plenty of privacy and always clean and well taken care of. Spot 33 is my favorite it’s hard to get so obviously it’s others as well.

Lisa H.
Reviewed Oct. 17, 2020

Quiet weekend

Campground was quite and clean. Very nice playground in the area. Bath house was clean too. We stayed the second weekend in October.

D
Reviewed Aug. 11, 2020

Friendly atmosphere

Welcomed with a smile and an open ear to listen

Jim S.
Reviewed Aug. 27, 2019

Great Camping

Awesome lake, fishing is decent, the food at the Marina is great

K
Reviewed Aug. 27, 2019

Great place

Our first trip there was great! You are not able to make reservations BUT we set up a day early and had some great campsites! We were parked right on the water. They have concrete slabs with a great picnic table for each site. There is no sewer and 50 amp service is only on one side. We will…

Scott G.
Reviewed Jun. 9, 2019

Wonderful place to visit

We have stayed here twice now, both times it was amazing. The on-site restaurant is a nice perk when you simply don’t want to cook. Small lake, but everything is clean and well maintained. Highly recommend.

S
Reviewed Jun. 9, 2018

A former private lake

What a gem! Amazing swimming beach, modern bath house and great restaurant.

A handful of small campgrounds surround the lake. Almost every spot is on the water.

Only drawback is restrooms are sometimes a short walk away.

Melissa M.
Reviewed Sep. 30, 2016

A+ CG will go again

Great sites, great hiking, kids activities and pet friendly. Clean facilities. A+

Tarah W.
Reviewed Jul. 25, 2016

Good for a night

I camped out at this site during my cross country road trip, and was very impressed by the facilities, but not as impressed by the layout of the sites. I have mentioned before that I do not enjoy being right on top of my neighbors, and Overlook is too close for comfort. Again it is great if you…