The best YURTS camping near
Lost Springs , KANSAS

Most Recent Lost Springs Camping Reviews
Right of interstate

Huge place with lots of permanent campers. Felt safe and comfortable. Site facilities were in good shape. Late arrival instructions very thorough.

Good for a Night Pit Stop

A fairly large, clean RV park with full hookups, and amenities to include a laundry facility, bathrooms, playground, and dog runs. They do ask you to only hook up to water when in use so we just disconnected at bedtime. It's located right off the interstate and the traffic is easily heard so I wouldn't recommend if your sensitive to noise. Check out is a bit early, at 11am. Our only main complaint was our neighbors, we were parked near some full timers with little yapping dogs they left outside to go off anytime a leaf blew all night long. With how attended the park is I would have expected quite time to be enforced.

Great overnight stop

We arrived late while driving from CO to AR. The sites are large enough that we didn’t need to unhook. It’s close to a gas station to fill up before hitting the road again in the morning. Being right on I-70 was great for a quick stop over. Being that close to I-70 brought some noise that was easily drown out with our AC.

Great campground

Nice facilities, great place for kids.

Very Nice But Noisy

This is a nice campground with pull-through spots, playground, nice washroom/showers. Some spots even have concrete patios with fire pits and grills. A few tiny cabins and a “glamping” tent. The only negative is that the sites are very close together and it is right off I-70 which is very noisy all night long.

Awesome!!

Traveled in 38’ Class A Motorhome

Totally awesome resort - everything you need… from cabin, rv, tent or yurks! Nestled on a beautiful lake. Definitely will stay again!

Wonderful Facilities

Very nice laundry room and bathroom facilities! Standard tent camping site. Nice staff - check out the postcards in the office!

Hidden Gem

There is plenty to do here. There are numerous cabins of various sizes available to rent as well as Yurts.There is restaurant and a mini convenience store where you can pick up needed items.

Sleepy Little Town

This might be the metropolis of this area but when the Walmart in town closes at midnight you know it is a sleepy little town. With that said it was nice to find this site to lay my head in the sleepy town.

The sites were level and pretty typical of a KOA. The staff was very nice and accommodating and walked me over to my tent site when I arrived. Very nice touch!

The bathrooms here were warm on a cold night and very clean. You could tell they take care of this facility very well. I had missed the pool season but with the cool air I didn't mind missing the cold water I was just wanting to stay warm.

For a basic site which included a fire ring and picnic table it was $24 that included access to wifi.

The only negative to getting a primitive site was that it was pretty windy and there wasn't really any wind block, I could have sprung for an upgraded site had I have realized there was going to be so much wind but that is my fault not theirs.

Normal KOA Campground. Very friendly helpful staff. Clean bathrooms.

Clean facility. Spaces for all types from tents to motor homes. Level shaded spaces. All pull through. Food available on site or stores within minutes. Swimming pool in season.