The best DRIVE IN camping near
Levant , KANSAS

Most Recent Levant Camping Reviews
Not your typical state park

State park ran by local city of Oberlin. Beautiful, well maintained grounds. The drive in leads one to wonder are we there yet? The answer is well kind of. We were sitting in a field in a spot that provided electrical hookups but if you keep going (don’t pull off into the field as we initially did) you will find more. $10 night fee provided us with 30/50 amp service, there was a water station to fill up. Frisbee golf, playground, lots of open space. We were able to get our electric bikes out and explore. Geocache located near and inside park.

An RV hotel...brilliant !!

Tried to get a campsite at a nearby place while traveling though, but showers and such were closed….was told about this place. Desk clerk was great. Got a level space to park, electric and bathrooms with a shower for $22. Perfect no fuss stop to nap and clean while passing through.

Perfect Stop Over

I wouldn’t recommend to stay for vacation here but this is a perfect stop for an overnight stop headed in or out of Denver. Very friendly people and very clean bathrooms. Incredibly easy check in and they have an after-hours process that is so convenient and quick. They have wifi and include a remote with check-in. There’s no recycling in Goodland but there’s plenty of trash receptacles at this KOA. Conveniently located close to a Walmart, coffee shop and restaurants as well as the Van Gogh painting.

Highway Hookups

Nice older place to stop from all that highway driving! Water, sewer and electric in an open, somewhat treed campground. Relatively quiet being as close to the highway as it is. Ordered food from Cap'n Jack's Pub which was delivered to our RV. Food was good pub food! Covid protocols in place!

Comfortable safe stay near Interstate 70

Context:  I would not rate this campground 4 stars for destination camping, but I would like folks to know it is a great stop-over.  Typical trusted KOA cleanliness and quality.  Full hookups, some shade and nice grounds for kids and pets.  Friendly staff, wifi was good enough for online school; 4g cell coverage, cable too if you are set up in your rig.  Good health protocols during CV19.  Clean bathrooms and sites.  Camp grills, but no fire pits (it can be windy, but this campground's layout offers some blocking particularly to the south end).  After crossing Kansas from east to west, this is a great stop-over.  Also, if leaving Colorado late traveling west to east, same benefit.

Not a real campsite

Just a gravel driveway off the side of the road.

Just the basics. Sweet lady as host. Great location right off 70 for the night. Little jaggers all through the grass was hard on our little dog.

Sweet lady as host. Great location right off of 70 for a night stop. Little jaggers all through the grass was hard on our little dog.

Perfect Rest Stop

This campground is positioned perfectly to receive weary travelers. It has all the amenities one could ask for. We enjoy traveling to Colorado and will most likely be a repeat visitor.

Nice

I stayed here on my first night in Kansas. The campground is nicely tucked away from the Main Highway. The bathrooms were clean and I got a free shower! I got here in the evening and there were plenty of spaces. I think there might have been two other campers. If you’re a bit road weary and need a place to crash I would recommend this spot.

Free camping at city park

Nice little park, shelters, fairly level grassy sites. Next to municiple airport, had a plane land and take off again around 23:30, otherwise it was quiet. Restrooms and showers were totally acceptable for the price charged (free with no electric or water hookups)