The best GROUP camping near

LIMITED TIME OFFER Try Pro Free for 3 Months

• Orange Sun

Get 3 Months Free
Most Recent Haig Point Camping Reviews
A nice park. Electric only.

It’s a nice park for kids. Has a nice swimming pool. Easy trails. Nice playground. $5 firewood bundles. Mostly a weekender park. It is right next to a small craft airfield do it can get noisy at times and there is little wind protection.

Nice but overpriced.

Very friendly staff. This was our first ever outing with our class A. The grounds were clean and safe. It’s very close to an interstate so it’s not exactly a picturesque setting. The pricing seems high for what it is. Walking distance to Mount Comfort RV Dealership.

Weekend getaway

We have camped here a few times. Nice little weekend getaway, not sure we would choose for long lengths of time.

“Beach” and swimming area with water inflatables, and area to fish if you enjoy fishing. Several activities for kids. Campground is well kept and managed for the most part.

5th Wheel camping

Visiting here with friends with a 5th wheel. There wasn’t much space on their site, and it didn’t feel like “camping” to me. It worked for them to be able to visit friends in the area and have a place to park. Felt like a upgraded parking lot to me. Not impressed… although the people running it are very nice.

Views

Great spots up against the river and very clean park

Friendly, spacious, great staff and horses!!

We come back time and time again! The staff are always chipper cheery and eager to help. The general store is chock full of great gear including a variety of Life is Good clothing and pizza available for delivery. The pool is delightful especially for littles who will enjoy the fountains and big pouring bucket. Our favorite part is visiting with Fred and Rain, the friendly onsite horses who are always ready for head rubs and snacks. Sites are spacious and level. There is everything to love about this location!

I like it so far

Just joined.  Trying to find any city park or visitor centers permitting camping.  I know they are out there but not well known.  Easy to use.  Love the fact I can use it if offline.  I'll review in a few weeks when I actually need it.

Great Clean Safe Campground

My 7 and 6 year old daughters and I had a wonderful time here! Safe, interesting, and super fun in the water park! Everything was clean and in great shape. It’s in farmland/a hunting area, so the sounds of livestock and dogs were a bit loud at night. There is also no alcohol allowed and coolers were inspected upon entry. We were cool with that but it’s a good FYI.

Cheap

Great fishing, clean lake.

Great quiet state forest.

Great forest for camping. Even with beautiful weather and the opening of squirrel season, it was relatively light with other campers. Water and bathrooms available. When you arrive set up at your site. Then you will need to go WITH EXACT CHANGE to the sign in at the main building. It’s easy, there is a little box on the side of the firewood shed. Make sure you take your tag to mark your site, it is in the box attached to the payment envelope. Plenty of great trails nearby. Nothing crazy or particularly noteworthy, but a nice little park. Recommend the tree trail.