Greens Fork , INDIANA

Most Recent Greens Fork Camping Reviews
Stay in Loop A or B!

We love this campground. The sites in the B loop are pull through and can be converted to buddy sites (camping with a friend - face your awnings toward each other). I think you can get a travel trailer on A, B, E & G loops too but with the other loops you may be parking on the grass. The sites are sloped on loops C, D & F.

There's also a great creek off B loop that you can walk including a fun waterfall with a 'swimming hole'.

The lake has a horsepower limit and is great for kayaking or using a SUP.

There are several hiking trails near the B loop - one winds around to the lower campground. Nice elevation change. Other trails near B loop are much easier to navigate for anyone - even those with mobility challenges or pushing a stroller.

Outdoor expo

Best event in the area

Germantown/Twin Valley Trail backpacking

There's a great backpacking trail that's challenging and an easy middle meeting place for friends/family from Columbus and Cincinnati that can meet in Dayton Metroparks/Five Rivers - Germantown and take on the TVT challenge, beautiful hike through hilly terrain, and great spots of overlooks. Bring your pack and hiking poles and take advantage of trekking into the forest. Vault toliet, away from busy/crowded campsites and surrounded by nature. Access to a river for water source (bring your filter system) camp in a tent or hammock.

I like it so far

Just joined.  Trying to find any city park or visitor centers permitting camping.  I know they are out there but not well known.  Easy to use.  Love the fact I can use it if offline.  I'll review in a few weeks when I actually need it.

Very nice very clean

I have stayed her 20 plus times and I always leave happy. Nice staff. Clean bathhouse. And lots of fun activities.

A very well kept campground with lots of fun things to do, like hiking fishing and corn hole. I would camp here again in the future.

Very nice very clean

Fun campground for pop-up campers

My wife and I had a great time visiting Hueston Woods and visiting the Raptor Center. Located north of Cincinnati along Ohio’s border with Indiana.

We stayed here with our pop up camper and felt right at home. The bathrooms and shower houses could use some updates and there were no full hook up sites when we went but our site was nice and quiet.

Our dog, loved the miniature golf and visiting Acton Lake.

Had a great time!!

A great destination for the motorcycle camper! Some really fun country roads in the area, but close to the highway aswell! The grounds are well kept. While the place is family and kid friendly, there’s still a good time/party vibe goin on too!

Fun place! But…

We enjoyed our first trip to Brookville Lake. The camping area only provides a few areas with complete hookups. The area that we were in all the sites are on a slope which required a little extra setup than normal. The restroom/bath houses could use a total updating. They are a little rough and dirty. Don’t let this stop you from visiting, the lake is great and there is plenty to do.