The best RV SITES camping near
Blocher , INDIANA

Most Recent Blocher Camping Reviews
Nice hidden spot

This is a hidden little gem in the bustle of Louisville. We visited in the off season and during COVID. But the staff were friendly, grounds were clean, sites are very close together. We were happy to spend the night and know we were safe and tucked in. Our son loved the jump pillow, I gave it a try and my knee has been reminding me all day that I’m too old for that!! We would definitely stay again.

Very Nice!

Two Rivers is a fairly new, city run campground close to I-71 and adjacent to the Ohio and Kentucky Rivers. All sites are FHU, about half of them are pull-through and all are on level pads for the rig with adjoining concrete pads with picnic tables. There is a playground for kids, a very nice bathhouse and free WiFi. We’ve stayed here on our way to and from Nashville and are doing so again this year. Can’t recommend enough!

breathtaking view

I've grown up with this state park and it seems to get more beautiful throughout the years. The observation tower is my absolute favorite spot in this park. It has a breathtaking view of the Historic Downtown Madison

Very nice campground

Very nice campground. We stayed here for several nights in August and October 2020 in site 14, which was beautiful in the trees and level for our camper van. Good shade at many of the sites, but some are more open and less private. We stayed both times during the week, leaving on Fridays. Looks like it fills up on weekends and could get crowded. Beautiful fall colors in October. We will return.

Great campground but some sites not level

This was the second and third time we stayed at Brown County. This time we stayed in Buffalo Loop sites 95 and 93. First - about site 95. We have a 21’ RV/van and we just barely fit in the site - take their length limits seriously. This site only has 20 amp power, so make sure you have an adapter if you need 30/50 hookups. The site is NOT level. Usually with our van we don’t need to worry, but in this site we used our leveling ramps and probably could have used more. Looking at the other sites on this side of the loop, they all look like they would need leveling if you’re in an RV. Site 93 is more level and is private (RV/car will block only neighbor). This campground has very convenient dump stations right by the loop.

Good camping

Privately owned, nice camp grounds, store, playground, half court basketball, heated pool and small fishing pond, I enjoyed staying here, friendly staff and guest, I made a few friends there

Beautiful Campground

We stayed in the Buffalo Ridge loop on a Tuesday night in early Dec. The area is beautiful and the campground was mostly empty. We stayed in site 94 which is completely set apart from the other sites. The site was very level and easy to back into. There is a trail right behind the site - great if you want easy access to a hike, but may be annoying if other people walk through your site to get to the trail. There is a VERY clean toilet right across from this site. Would definitely stay here again! Site 93 was also nice - neighbors only on one side (which would be blocked from fire pit area if you’re driving an RV).

Great Place!

Can't believe this place was free. It was nearly empty (although it was the end of November). The hiking was fantastic and the few people camping there were very well dispersed and all respectful.

100% will camp here again!

Loved it

Really enjoyed this park. Beautiful lake views. Staggered sites so everyone has space and views. The walk around the lake is lovely. No WiFi but they said the are having it installed. T-Mobile had good service.

Our Very First Night In A RV

This place could do no wrong (we all remember our first time, right?). The staff were very kind and helpful. Propane filling is not intuitive. Very pretty campground.