Wainiha , HAWAII

Most Recent Wainiha Camping Reviews
Awesome

Camping here was incredible, right on the coast and close to the trails to beat the crowds.

I will camp here again.

So beautiful!

You constantly feel like you’re in a painting when in Kauai. This place amplifies that by 10. I thought the Grand Canyon was beautiful, and then I saw this.

Gorgeous

We didn’t camp here but we came for the day. It was absolutely gorgeous! The hike was something out of a movie. I’ll come back here one day.

Day spot

I highly recommend not camping here. We went for the day and it was pretty dirty. The waterfall is unreal though, that’s why we were there!

Amazing

Beautiful beach spot. I highly recommend just spending the day here. Camping is very close together and tourists are always walking close by.

Amazing

This was my favorite hike in Hawaii. It was so beautiful I felt like I was in a movie! Make sure to bring lots of water and even a water pump or life straw, we ran out of water and thought we had brought too much initially. Also have a snack, I didn’t eat that day and my legs started shaking quite a bit.

I’m almost certain that this campsite is marked twice on the map. It’s an awesome local spot!

Local spot

A local had showed us this spot and raved about all of his memories made here. It’s was so beautiful and perfect for camping. The people who were there already were so friendly we ended up hanging out with them for a while.

Best camping

This is hands down the best camping you’ll find. It’s close to the water, dispersed, and absolutely breathtaking! I’ll come back here one day and maybe never leave.

Gorgeous spot to come see the water. We actually met a couple who had just got married here. We became lifelong friends with them, even to this day. They’ve come across the country to stay with us, this place will always have a place in my heart.