Fires Unknown
County
Onekahakaha - Hawaii is located in Hawaii
4 Reviews of Onekahakaha - Hawaii
stardust renewal

id love to talk about it, but now im still wondering why im not there, its quite obviously, this image of the stars and something like a spirit of the time telling me to stay, its the sensacion of being always taking care of somethins greater than me and although being this beeing taking about by myself when im out of mind

Breathtaking

It can get packed in the summer we were told so we went in the off season. Its located in Hilo, so the population generally is only 30% of all the islands. We were happily surprised after reading mixed reviews online. It was quiet, quaint, and cozy. A lot of families and a few newlyweds. Everything was easy to find and hook up. We had a slight view of the ocean from the mountains, and the temperature was abiut -10 F from sealevel. Remember to pack some warm pj's! All in all it met all our needs and we would return depending on the devasation thats going to be left behind from Pele.

Popular with the Hawaiian Families

You have to be nice and respectful if you want to hang out here. Don't piss off the locals. I'd come during the weekday and when school is in session because it can get crazy crowded on the weekends and summer. There's a protected area to swim in with a sandy white bottom and areas outside that make for great tidepooling. Be careful of sea urchins!

Peaceful

A peaceful trip on Big Island. The Greenery is everything.