Camping in Double Heads

81 Reviews of 3 Double Heads, Georgia Campgrounds

A
Reviewed Sep. 10, 2021

3 day getaway

We stayed at creek fire RV resort. Great amenities lots of water activities especially for kids. Only complaint was the WiFi was out.

Sitecreek fire RV resort
Month of VisitOctober
Stephanie H.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 20, 2021

Looks like a five star resort. We were passing through so only stayed one night. I plan on coming back next year and staying longer. We had a gravel spot by the pool. The gravel was compacted. However, it was convex (curving) in the middle. We had a hard time leveling and had to readjust more…

• check in
Karen O.
Reviewed Jul. 31, 2021

Awesome vacation

Wonderful campground that not only has activities for kids but has adult only activities as well. Great staff and amenities. Will definitely be back!!

TThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 16, 2021

They have it all!

This is a great, quiet destination near Savannah with a gated entrance. This is a newer camp so the trees do not yet provide much shade. The is the only negative I can write. The camp is quite large with roomy sites, some on the lake and some not. There is a store, fitness center, business center,…

• Camp sites
  • Camp sites
  • View of the lake
J
Reviewed Jul. 11, 2021

Amazi g

Great food, clean facilities. Amenities were great and not overcrowded! They have definitely put time into this place

Sherri A.
Reviewed Jul. 5, 2021

Nice amenities but not so good on customer service and satisfaction

I would not say I am not going to stay here again because I really enjoyed the Lazy River and the pool bar. The amenities were great. However, there were several disappointments. First off, I emailed the resort to get some needed information for our trip. Someone did respond to my first email but…

D
Reviewed Jun. 11, 2021

Great family vacation spot

My family and I camped here for a week and it was awesome. There's so many things to do from large swimming pool, hot tubs, large lazy river, splash pads for the kids, and many activies daily.

Ioan P.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 10, 2021

Very nice !

We did not stay here but, we has a chance to go through.... This place is very organized, has everything that you wanted to have. However, we vere not lucky enough to get a spot.

Sitenone
Nick L.
Reviewed Jun. 4, 2021

very clean

had a great time with family and friends ALL the staff was very nice and friendly. the showers and bathrooms were very clean. i stayed in two of the walk in sites and love them very quiet plenty of fire wood. wish they had power but that wont stop me from getting them again

Site28 and 29
GinaMarie M.
Reviewed Apr. 1, 2021

Precious Gem

We had a quick overnight on our travels towards our destination, but we loved it so much we re-routed our return home plans to come back and spend more than a nights rest. Staff are all so sweet and helpful. But most of all the facility has everything for a family fun time. Leveled, full hook up…

Neil T.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Mar. 13, 2021

Unique Farm Experience

I’ve never “glamped” before, so I can’t comment much from that perspective. It is not a “luxury” spot. But for us it was better than that because it was fun, comfortable and easy.

About 15 minutes from Ridgeland proper with stores, dining, etc, Stonewood Farm is tucked away in the pines a short…

Neil T.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Mar. 12, 2021

Clean, simple - great swamp scenery

Loved seeing the cypress trees in the water and the Spanish moss.

A few campers had kayaks with them and it looked like a great place to paddle and explore - but it did have gator warnings, so not sure what precautions one needs to take.

The campgrounds were super clean, including a modern…

Sally S.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Feb. 26, 2021

Wish I knew about this place sooner

Possibly the nicest campground I’ve ever been to. From the desk staff, the perfect sites, and a full service restaurant this place is the bomb.

Leah G.
Reviewed Jan. 21, 2021

Little gem

This was our first stay, but not our last. This small campground is spacious, clean, quiet, with a little hiking thrown in. It was a relaxing stay for us and the dogs loved it. We will be back.

T
Reviewed Jan. 17, 2021

Great Primitive sites!

My son and I went to the primitive sites and had a blast. The sites are really spread out and really clean. We were able to find plenty of firewood and used the fire rind and stand to cook our dinner. Would definitely go here again.